Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Assure You That Canelo Will KO Golovkin in Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    The contract for the second fight. The rematch. He agreed to the terms of the contract for a fight on May 5. He was not there. There is no longer a contract under those conditions. Team Canelo assumed wrongly that Golovkin was going to roll over, play dead and just say it's OK we will fight in Sept using the old contract. They miscalculated. What's up with this. He doesn't deserve 50%. He deserves whatever he can negotiate. Yeah there is usually one guy with more leverage in negotiation but this A side B side mantra that is common on the forum is getting disconnected from reality. Golovkin dug in his heels and got a better split in the Sept. fight.
    You are correct, but triple jab doesn't have any leverage for the third fight at all. And he is probably trying to negotiate something similar to the second fight. Fact is canelo offered triple jab the fight before he got Jacobs to sign. Triple jab didn't take the fight... Its been a re occurring theme with triple jab his whole career.... Oh buy the reason triple jab doesn't get the big fights is necause "everyone ducks him" lmao... Na I ain't buyimg it, from all his demands from fight one and two, it's easy to see that he was trying to play the same game for the third fight and canelo said nope! Not this time. Canelo is on a mission to unify 160! Something triple jab only lied about.

Comment

[QUOTE=TonyGe;19469834]
      Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post

AFTER the fight GGG own trainer told the world he didn't think GGG won,
      Here us what Sanchez said a short time later after he had a chance to cool down and review the fight.

”Yes, it was a close fight. He [Golovkin] didn’t lose. He just didn’t get the decision. The first fight was not as decisive because there was no action. In this fight because of the boxing Gennady did, I had it 7-5.

Its true Sanchez was upset with G because he didn't follow the game plan that he set up for the fight. It"s the responsibility of the fighter and trainer to be on the same page on fight night. Both guys can take some of the blame if you call winning in the ring and getting the decision against you blamefull. Sanchez has this idea that his fighters don't adapt to the opponent they force them to adapt to his guys. Sanchez is a good trainer no doubt but this idea to me is asking for trouble. I didn't like it for as long as I've followed Golovkin.
      Sanchez waited like a week or so AFTER the fight before he did a complete reversal and finally said he now thinks GGG won. And he only did that because he was shamed by GGG fans who attacked him and called for him to be fired for refusing to say GGG won and blaming the loss on GGG not listening to his advice. LMAO

Here are the facts during the fight Sanchez repeatedly told GGG he was fighting the wrong fight and told him to STOP backing up and fight Canelo. He finally waved the white flag and told GGG to his face YOU ARE LOSING THE FIGHT in the 8th after about 6 straight rounds of GGG shaking his head up and down OK after Sanchez told him stop backing up only to continue to be backed up by Canelo. lol

After the fight Sanchez did dozens of interviews stayed at the venue for HOURS after the fight doing all the media rounds over and over saying GGG didn't win the fight, telling the world that the gameplan was to fight Mexican Style not get backed up and jab on the outside throwing GGG under the bus saying No I didn't tell him to do that he just did that on his own. He said the judges did a good job, he couldn't argue the decision, giving credit to Canelo and even said Canelo vindicated himself from the meat scandal. He even did interviews in English and Spanish it's too bad he don't know Russian maybe then you clowns would face reality.

It was ONLY until the backlash from GGG fans and threat of being fired that he pulled a politician and now well I think GGG won the fight just forget all those comments I made during and after the fight. All Hail GGG please don't fire him. LMAO But it's too late to put the genie back in the bottle we all know exactly what Sanchez thought of the fight.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

GGG got his face broken, bytched out a Mexican Style fight that HE BEGGED AND CRIED FOR, his own trainer doesn't think he won and threw him UNDER the bus during and AFTER the fight. He showed up like **** victim at the post fight press conference hiding behind a a translator LMAO

GGG showed up to the press conference like

And everyone there is like this

Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-28-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        GGG would of been KOD the last fight if he actually fought Mexican Style like he begged Canelo to fight him. Canelo gave him what he wanted but GGG didn't want any of that got backed down and his face broken as his trainer told him he was losing. But better that then knocked out I guess. He lied to his fans and every excuse he had got flipped on its head.

Mexican Style? LMAO

Haven’t you ****ed off yet?
        Your useless boring posts same every time ,no objectiveness just ur deranged subjectiveness.
        **** off mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Quit hating punk!
          I feel sorry for your mother... 🤣
          Why do you feel sorry for his mother?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukleew View Post
            Haven’t you ****ed off yet?
            Your useless boring posts same every time ,no objectiveness just ur deranged subjectiveness.
            **** off mate.
            You joined Oct 2018 days AFTER Canelo whooped up on GGG. The day after GGG got his face broken MEXICAN STYLE there was a massive purge of accounts on boxingscene. We lost probably half of the GGG fangirls that day and magically new usernames popped up. So who's alt account is this? Canelo ruined lives up in here lol

U Mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ukleew View Post
              Why do you feel sorry for his mother?
              Cause she has a sorry, worthless, piece of shet son like him!

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                It's the other way around, especially if VADA will do its job.
                You STILL believe in Triple L?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Jacobs isn't a pushover Oscar.

Then again, all Canelo has to do is make it to the end of the 12th round.
                  Leave the excuses out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                    Yeah Oscar. You are right. For three reasons:

1. He’s stacking his hand wraps which is ILLEGAL!!!

2. He’s juiced.

3. By the time he fights G again, they’ll hold a raffle. First prize is the opportunity to roll G’s wheelchair to the ring for the trilogy.
                    Excuse galore ^

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      How old will Golovkin be for the 3rd fight?

39?
                      And he fights like he did when he was in his twenties

Comment

Working...
                      X