No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse is plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    Fo’sho. From what I recall Clen regimens are like starting doses of 80mg a day. Increases after a week and so on and then you decrease. Imagine checking the levels of those heads after a complete regimen. It’s nowhere near picograms...
    Yeah the 80mg daoly peak dose is about what I recall as well. Course we still then come down to the problem that no matter how much you take eventually it gets eliminated down to a level where it's indistinguishable from contamination. Like I say we're never gonna get a definitive answer through urine testing, it's really a matter now of how best to deal with future cases and hanging on the results of the hair strand testing research.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      It's banned in Mexico by the way so why do they have a problem. It's caused by the corruption or lack of will in Mexico. They could stop this in less than a year if they wanted to.
      Money talks in Mexico. Corruption is the order of the day.

But in the US there is corruption too. Merck just makes it legal by using it's money to "lobby" to get the FDA to grant approvals.

If you think about it there really is no reason why a man made chemical should be present in the food we eat. Without the permission of the people, anyway. Most of us had no clue this was even going on with our meat I bet. If not for boxing I likely would never have researched and found out.

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Like I say we're never gonna get a definitive answer through urine testing, it's really a matter now of how best to deal with future cases and hanging on the results of the hair strand testing research.
      Canelo also did hair follicle testing. Which to me was a further sign of his good faith in being open about his failed test.

Along with signing up for 24/7/365 VADA.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-10-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Yeah the 80mg daoly peak dose is about what I recall as well. Course we still then come down to the problem that no matter how much you take eventually it gets eliminated down to a level where it's indistinguishable from contamination. Like I say we're never gonna get a definitive answer through urine testing, it's really a matter now of how best to deal with future cases and hanging on the results of the hair strand testing research.
        You're missing the X-Factor. For scientific research, you won't find leaked research for how labs are able to distinguish. You're assuming they can't. See the irony? As Dr. Boer said, 1 molecule is enough for legal disputes, regardless if it was 100% meat contamination. You think Loeffler would bend over for GBP if he can renegotiate? Loeffler went quiet after the series because imo he was put on the bench for causing drama, but good for him he hustled the system...

Remember, the WBC wanted Canelo's fees and he flat out said fff them on multiple occasions. Without Canelo reppin the WBC how can they make money off his fights? The WBC are 100% gangsters. They have a lot of dirt on many people which is why industry won't challenge it and best leave it alone. If Canelo without a doubt cheated, WBC-CBP wouldn't have given him Franchise status since many in the field would love the whistleblow against them. The whole renegotiation process benefitted Loeffler and WBC-CBP and a friendly reminder to GBP to have Canelo stay in his place, not because of cheating. Again, Franchise.
        Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 11-10-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

But in the US there is corruption too. Merck just makes it legal by using it's money to "lobby" to get the FDA to grant approvals.

If you think about it there really is no reason why a man made chemical should be present in the food we eat. Without the permission of the people, anyway. Most of us had no clue this was even going on with our meat I bet. If not for boxing I likely would never have researched and found out.

Canelo also did hair follicle testing. Which to me was a further sign of his good faith in being open about his failed test.

Indeed. Only problem is there ain't an effective discriminatory hair test yet. Research is underway at the WADA labs under Detlief Thieme but they're still a ways from knowing what results they would expect from a given test. Further to that it may always be problematic for redheads. The hair strand test looks promising but is dependent on the fact that Clenbuterol binds to melanin in the hair (y'know the same stuff that deternins skin pigmentation)... upshot is you gotta allow for melanin levels when you're claibrating the testing, so dark haired folk gonna get different results to fair haired folk and so on (and even within that a lot of inconsistent results seem to be turning up in the studies that are available online). This is presumably why it's proving to be such a problematic process.

Where was I? Yeah Redheads. Shit this is something I didn't know until I started looking into this whole thing... Right. Black dudes, white dudes, blonds, brunettes we all got the same kind of melanin, we just got it in different levels... thats what determines our pigmentation, but those red headed mfers are like mutants or something, they got an entirely different type of melanin - Pheomelanin (as opposed to the regular Eumelanin pigment) - that makes their hair red. They got some other unusual differences as well, different responses to analgesia and pain responses and stuff... but I digress. Upshot is it's unclear whether any of the research done so far (which has been mainly on brunettes from what I recall) is actually gonna be relevant to gingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            You're missing the X-Factor. For scientific research, you won't find leaked research for how labs are able to distinguish. You're assuming they can't. See the irony? As Dr. Boer said, 1 molecule is enough for legal disputes, regardless if it was 100% meat contamination. You think Loeffler would bend over for GBP if he can renegotiate? Loeffler went quiet after the series because imo he was put on the bench for causing drama, but good for him he hustled the system...

Remember, the WBC wanted Canelo's fees and he flat out said fff them on multiple occasions. Without Canelo reppin the WBC how can they make money off his fights? The WBC are 100% gangsters. They have a lot of dirt on many people which is why industry won't challenge it and best leave it alone. If Canelo without a doubt cheated, WBC-CBP wouldn't have given him Franchise status since many in the field would love the whistleblow against them. The whole renegotiation process benefitted Loeffler and WBC-CBP and a friendly reminder to GBP to have Canelo stay in his place, not because of cheating. Again, Franchise.
            As I said all along I don't know if the dude cheated or not. Hell possibly the WBC don't even know for sure, and you're likely right that they hold dirt on people and stuff. All I can go off is the evidence I got which is basically public domain research and the figures that have been released, and that basically says we can't know if he cheated or ate contaminated meat. Course you can invoke a Deus Ex Machina and say... ah but what if they know something that we don't? What if they ain't telling us all they know about testing techniques? And it is of course a possibility but it's one that by definition ain't really subject to rational debate or proof, so I ain't gonna waste my time discussing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              so I ain't gonna waste my time discussing it.
              been there, done that. Why do you think I flamed on Breadman Edwards and his mailbags? He said Pac had ''God-given talent'' yet also wrote that he didn't understand why Pac Thurman didn't have VADA testing. ''VADA style'' is for dummies...

And Breadman would also hype James Toney... a guy with PED scandals, yet you don't see Breadman instigating it when he talks of Toney but we hear these ongoing Mailbags with titles of ''PEDS'' and selective questions always about Canelo's fiasco... propaganda much? lol

We are here talking about nano traces... I ASSURE YOU JAMES TONEY AND ROY JONES JR. didn't have ''nano traces'' with their post fight urine tests. In fact even Roy had like 5 times the allowable limit for whatever the fck that meant. lol. They weren't doing nano traces back then too...

Many boxing fans don't know what pre fighting was/is or what this sport did to alleviate PEDS before advanced anti doping agencies came into play. Nobody ever wants to talk about that because then it means we acknowledge probability that many stars since the 80s were most likely on steroids. That's just the honest truth, and as Conte said, ''the networks control it all.'' of course!!!!!

This is why comparing Canelo with nano traces 78 days away vs former HOF's whom had flags for a post fight urine test is just all cakewalk comparisons to be honest. Aint got time for dumb shet

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

The VADA thing. IMO he had no real choice if he wanted to keep some credibility. Concerning the hair follicle testing it was not a sign of good faith it was ordered by the NSAC. He didn't volunteer. Passing the follicle test as unreliable as it is is a plus for him. I agree with your comments about chemicals in our food supply and corruption. Do some research into the negative effects of artificial sweeteners and their link to Dick Cheney. Like you said it's all about the money.

Comment

• - -That you jokers can't see BALCO Vic pulling his same scam as before, the only difference being he's been blessed with a veritable plethora of the dumbest sports demographic known to mankind with due deference to the exceptions.

We have wildlife now testing positive for Mankind's drug among other pollutions of the planet, and the best they can come up with is ghost nanograms of something that wouldn't put a muscle on a gnat!

Of course we had TUE 50-0 Boy Bey caught by standard commish testing at 30x Testosterone while TUE been cleaning up boxing...j/k!

And Big Baby with multi substances obviously obtained by over the counter supplements, but notice it's so embarrassing for VADA that they almost never release the nanogram values.

And NO TESTING for VADA/USADA honchos, boxing officials, orgs, and commishes who live under a protected umbrella from the gathering storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -That you jokers can't see BALCO Vic pulling his same scam as before, the only difference being he's been blessed with a veritable plethora of the dumbest sports demographic known to mankind with due deference to the exceptions.

We have wildlife now testing positive for Mankind's drug among other pollutions of the planet, and the best they can come up with is ghost nanograms of something that wouldn't put a muscle on a gnat!

Of course we had TUE 50-0 Boy Bey caught by standard commish testing at 30x Testosterone while TUE been cleaning up boxing...j/k!

And Big Baby with multi substances obviously obtained by over the counter supplements, but notice it's so embarrassing for VADA that they almost never release the nanogram values.

And NO TESTING for VADA/USADA honchos, boxing officials, orgs, and commishes who live under a protected umbrella from the gathering storm.
                    Hauser knows. How many writers will challenge Hauser for FOTD candidacy if everyone is certain that Canelo is a “cheat.”

Comment

Working...
                    X