The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse is plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -Surprisingly you mean well by fail.

Canelo ghost nanograms well under VADA/WADA fail thresholds in the range of accepted worldwide food contamination.

Nevada commish and GGG got him suspended, thus no rubber match.

99% on this forum can't pass a VADA test any more than the ball athletes, actors, businemen, and politicians.

Bunch of sissies!
    Anyone who has taken Clen knows it’s not all that anyway. Still I believe he took it based solely on the fact that he couldn’t help but take a pic of himself doing a most muscular prior to testing positive. Posing is the most common side effect of PEDS.

Comment

• Tainted Mexican beef can infect you with some roids. So yes it is a plausible excuse, thats why literally anybody who gets caught on is uses that excuse. If it wasnt plausible nobody would use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        How many Mexican athletes in the last 5 years have tested positive for Clen?
        List the athletes, when VADA announced their “welcomed enrollment.” Shouldn’t be hard for you just scout top 15. Voluntary doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          That black mark will never disappear, keep chomping on tainted meat jnr
          It already has. Lol. Exoneration is happening as we speak. Franchise things too doe

Comment

• I wonder which posters choke on Mexican beef every weekend after a few shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              List the athletes, when VADA announced their “welcomed enrollment.” Shouldn’t be hard for you just scout top 15. Voluntary doe
              Gennady Golovkin is one of them..

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Gennady Golovkin is one of them..
                Gennady Golovkin is Mexican?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                  Gennady Golovkin is Mexican?
                  Mexican wanna be, until Canelo whooped it out of him. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    At least in the case of Canelo Alvarez.

The small amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination.

And we know that for reasons of greed and profit the Mexican cattle industry is rife with the practice of using steroids with livestock.

Additionally, there have been instances of other Mexican athletes running into the same problem.

WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players
                    Mexican beef can be a legitimate excuse for clenbuterol in an athlete's blood sample, the World Anti-Doping Agency said
                    https://www.velonews.com/2011/10/new...players_195167

Based on all that I think Canelo's excuse was reasonable. Do you agree?
                    The dog ate my homeworks is plausable also if the teacher is gullible. Fighters are responsible for what goes into their body. If that means they can't eat meat where they live so be it. Personally Mexico China and other countries that can't control what is in their meat supply should be banned from international competition. That will never happen..

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      There should be zero tolerance. Canelo was rightfully punished for it and served his penance.

I just believe him when he says it was accidental and he wasn't trying to seek some unfair advantage. And I don't think he deserves to be lumped in with the likes of Big Baby Miller for whom there really is no excuse.
                      That of course is down to the individual... believe him or don't. There isn't proof either way and never will be unless we get some kind of whistleblower or deathbed confession from someone.... and even then, hell, who do you trust?

Nor is there any real way of even making a guess based on a balance of probabili****** without far more thorough research on both the extent of the contamination problem and the extent of Clenbuterol abuse among boxers in Mexico.

I'm one of those dude's whos quite happy leaving Schrödinger's cat in it's box until further information comes to light if it ever does. My interest now is not Canelo, but how the wider issue should be dealt with moving forward in a way that minimises the risk to all fighters who could be effected.

EDIT: Damn, the autocensor thinks that's how you spell titties, huh? How 'bout that?
                      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-10-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X