Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
    Mayweather has been saying he's retired. Pacquiao and Roach keep bringing up a Mayweather rematch.

Roach JUST said if no Mayweather, Thurman is 2nd choice. They're both champions.

You don't get to use Pacquiao's age as an excuse when its convenient.

Another fucquing idiot! smdh!

I know you a groupie but its normal Pac wants the rematch. Big money and no chance to getting hurt.

Stop sounding like a groupie man

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      SHOTS FIRED! Manny Pacquiao, time to MAN UP! It won't be Maywether money, it won't be Canelo money, but it's good money! Let's Go!
      He should be ashamed. Leave Pacquiao alone he is 40 years of age. Besides he said he wants his WBC title. That is the reason he is not pursuing Spence or Crawford so his fans say.

I actually really like Thurman but. The Keith ‘ once upon a time ‘ Thurman died tragically in his elbow Surgery

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He said this was a getting back year. Said he needs all of 2019. Except when its a chance to fight a 40 year old.
        Big Facts!! He wouldn't say that about the other belt holders not named Porter.

Comment

Thurman moves a lot, but he's throwing great shots off that movement! Jabs, hooks, uppercuts, the whole kitchen sink! I don't know if Pacquiao can take those shots like Josesito did! Josesito is about 20lbs. bigger than Manny! Thurman's performance last night will work in his favor! Most people, especially casuals, will feel this is a 50/50 fight, which will make the PPV much more attractive!
          PAC has footwork and more Power than Thurman IMHO and this is evident. It would be a good fight only thing holding Pac-Man back is his age and this would be a true test against Thurman. Some people will take this fight as a cop out for Thurman because Pac-Man is 40 years old.

Comment

I'll watch him fight Manny it's not a bad fight. But I'll be going for Pac in that fight lol

Comment

40 Year Old Pacquaio going to embarrass another Youngster

Comment

Thurman said he wants two tune-ups if I remember right. Manny is a pretty good fight for a tune-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  He should be ashamed. Leave Pacquiao alone he is 40 years of age. Besides he said he wants his WBC title. That is the reason he is not pursuing Spence or Crawford so his fans say.

I actually really like Thurman but. The Keith ‘ once upon a time ‘ Thurman died tragically in his elbow Surgery
                  Haha haha Elbow surgery got'em lol it was either that or the whiplash would get him eventually lol haha 😂

Comment

I completely agree with you. Pac-Man has superb footwork and in my humble opinion has more power than Thurman. Only thing holding Pac-Man back is his age but in my opinion he's a mutant, LOL!

Comment

SHOTS FIRED! Manny Pacquiao, time to MAN UP! It won't be Maywether money, it won't be Canelo money, but it's good money! Let's Go!
                      disgraceful, Manny man up?! Manny man the f*** up homie?! You saying one of the greatest of all time at 40 years old has to man the f*** up. Sit your a** down son Manny does what the f*** he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X