Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Thurman ended the fight landing 247 punches to 117 from Lopez, and held the advantage in accuracy by landing over 27 percent of his punches to 23 percent from Lopez. Lopez's increased activity in the closing rounds helped him narrow the deficit on the scorecard, but in the end, the majority decision went to Thurman by scores of 117-109, 115-111 and 113-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao should make that fight next!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Pacquiao should make that fight next!
      Are you sure he would want Thurman next?...

Comment

When asked about Pacquiao, Thurman hesitated at first, "I have to talk to my management team..." but then quickly realized he'll be looking like he's having second thoughts.

Definitely the fight to make this year. Give Dela Hoya a stiff competition on Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Are you sure he would want Thurman next?...
          No team Pac will be cheering for Mikey Garcia to win that the fight they want next

Comment

SHOTS FIRED! Manny Pacquiao, time to MAN UP! It won't be Maywether money, it won't be Canelo money, but it's good money! Let's Go!

Comment

He said this was a getting back year. Said he needs all of 2019. Except when its a chance to fight a 40 year old.

Comment

Well, let's start promoting this fight early then.
                Manny Pacquaio vs Keith Thurman, Cinco de Mayo, Vegas

Comment

Pac should take that fight immediately considering how vulnerable Thurman looked yesterday. It's pacs only chance to beat an elite welter. Crawford and Spence would body him and he'd likely lose to porter and both garcias. Thurman seems ready to be knocked off.

Comment

Hope they make that fight if pacquiao can take Thurman power pacquiao can pull of the upset especially before Thurman gets back to his prime. I'd rather see pacquaio vs Porter that's a more winnable fight for pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                    X