Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
    you gullible idiots still believe that gayweather jr is retired? you can't be that slow can you???
    Mayweather keeps dangling potential fights in front of clowns like you to keep his name in the media.

Whether he's retired or not, a fight between him and Pacquiao now is about as meaningless as the exhibition fight and the farce between him McGregor.

Just let it go man. Pacquiao had his chance to beat Mayweather... He blew his chance and blamed it on a bum shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      LOL ok, good luck with that considering they know each other in an out.
      Has Spence and Manny ever sparred together? I know Spence and Floyd did!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        Haymon puts on more good fights than any of the other promoters as far as I can tell. Guess what, Manny is now with Haymon too!

Freddie Roach recently said if no Mayweather fight, Thurman is their #2 option. Looks like Thurman vs your poor Manny next!
        You are going to see Thurman run and claim he deserved the win afterward just like Broner. The fight will be boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Haymon puts on more good fights than any of the other promoters as far as I can tell. Guess what, Manny is now with Haymon too!

Freddie Roach recently said if no Mayweather fight, Thurman is their #2 option. Looks like Thurman vs your poor Manny next!
          Lol what a sissy. Avoids Spence jumps at 40 yes old pac. Thanks pbc

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            Lol what a sissy. Avoids Spence jumps at 40 yes old pac. Thanks pbc
            Thurman's years of excuses for not fighting Spence reminds me of Donaire and Rigo. Donaire was talking out of his ass too but I could see the fear behind it. Will be the same kind of outcome if they ever fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Thurman's years of excuses for not fighting Spence reminds me of Donaire and Rigo. Donaire was talking out of his ass too but I could see the fear behind it. Will be the same kind of outcome if they ever fight.
              I thought Thurman would win pre Lopez but as we can clearly see Thurman can't handle power and adversity like a champ. Lopez lack of conditioning lost him the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Pacquiao fights whoever he wants and nobody will turn him down.
                Doubt it will be against Thurman tho, too dangerous for Pac at this stage. It's going to be MayPac 2.

Comment

• I hope this fight will get made.

Comment

Working...
                  X