Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    It should be Wilder thats Who it should be, but his fans are content. Both of those fights for Joshua are foregone conclusions. I want to see AJ tested contrary to popular belief
    How did you get to Wilder? Wilder is fighting Fury! Who do you think Joshua is fighting? Whyte or Miller?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      How did you get to Wilder? Wilder is fighting Fury! Who do you think Joshua is fighting? Whyte or Miller?
      Look at this hiding your champion from discussion lol

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR WE SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING MILLER OR WHTE DOESNT PROVE SHEET. WILDER SHOULD BE FIGHTING US ON THE 13th. SO HIS FEELINGS WAS HURT BEFORE? ...SO WHAT TAKE YOUR FRUSTATION OUT ON HIS WHISKERS AND TAKE HIS BELT BACK TO ALABAMA, INSTEAD I HAVE HIS NO 1 FAN GLOATING ABOUT WHO JOSHUA WILL FACE NEXT....... WHO CARES THEY ARE BOTH GARBAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        Pbc is nothing but a stagnated excuse factory. How about stop talking and fight? Always an excuse with these guys. Always. Even the fans are making excuses now it's embarrassing.
        What’s the excuse being made? You mentioned Hurd outta left field like he moved down to ww and is being ducked you just a fool that became a even bigger fool after bringing up Hurd for no apparent reason but to try and trash thurman saying he would fight a guy who will become his mando soon anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Look at this hiding your champion from discussion lol

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR WE SHOULD NOT BE FIGHTING MILLER OR WHTE DOESNT PROVE SHEET. WILDER SHOULD BE FIGHTING US ON THE 13th. SO HIS FEELINGS WAS HURT BEFORE? ...SO WHAT TAKE YOUR FRUSTATION OUT ON HIS WHISKERS AND TAKE HIS BELT BACK TO ALABAMA, INSTEAD I HAVE HIS NO 1 FAN GLOATING ABOUT WHO JOSHUA WILL FACE NEXT....... WHO CARES THEY ARE BOTH GARBAGE
          First, I'm not Wilder's #1 fan. Second, no one is "gloating," simply asking a question to a Brit, on who does he think the British Champion will fight next? I already know who Wilder is fighting! He's fighting Tyson Fury! Whose feelings are hurt now? HAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
            But what happens when he hits Pacquiao back with his right hand. Pacquiao hasn't fought a guy on this level since Bradley and that was 3 years ago. He is not the same guy from then even
            Pac took some power shots from Matthysse too and it didn’t bother him. Matthysse hits harder than Thurman. If guys like Collazo and Lopez could give Thurman some problems, Pac could definitely give him more problems than the other 2 boxers could ever give him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              SHOTS FIRED! Manny Pacquiao, time to MAN UP! It won't be Maywether money, it won't be Canelo money, but it's good money! Let's Go!
              its business you dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                Because one is retired and Thurman and Pacquiao are both active fighters.

idiot!
                you gullible idiots still believe that gayweather jr is retired? you can't be that slow can you???

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  What’s the excuse being made? You mentioned Hurd outta left field like he moved down to ww and is being ducked you just a fool that became a even bigger fool after bringing up Hurd for no apparent reason but to try and trash thurman saying he would fight a guy who will become his mando soon anyways
                  Make way for the excuse train.. Choo choo

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                    you gullible idiots still believe that gayweather jr is retired? you can't be that slow can you???
                    These guys will take any excuse to keep the tomato can factory in business..

Comment

• I want Pac to retire

Comment

Working...
                      X