Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I'm Ready To Fight Pacquiao Wherever He Wants It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
    I really loved the fight last night. I became a fan of both guys. Boxing at its best!
    It was a great fight! Not too bad for 2 yr. layoff!

Comment

• Originally posted by afont501 View Post
      Spence is a beast, no doubt!!!!! PAC would have to bring out his "CHI" to win, lol. But you never know!!! Anything could happen.....remember folks, PAC is 40years old!!!!

If Spence fought PAC in his prime, there would be no comparison, IMHO...PAC has the W....
      Pac would never beat Spence @ 147! I don't think he would have beat Cotto @ 147!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
        Struggled? Lopez won 2 rounds. Keith landed 48% of his power punches, 10% higher than the WW average. He struggled in the 7th and THAT'S IT! He
        Thurman won, but it was far from a dominating or impressive performance. Lopez got KO'd by Berto, had two wins against guys with a combined 19 losses, KTFO by Canelo and Maidana. Like Lopez said, if he is #1, let me fight 2-5.

If it was flip flopped and Lopez was hurt like Thurman was in the 7th, the fight would have probably been stopped. I would put Lopez just under Jesse Vargas in the gatekeeper category. Him and Broner would be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Josh was a relative novice and let’s be honest who else was there? He was not ducking anyone to fight Wladimir . Deontay was admiring Joshua in person at the time. It was that day when the envy and admiration turned to hate and jealousy on the plane ride back to Alabama
          Wlad was a legend, just like Pac! You take that fight, when the opportunity knocks! $$$$$

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Because one counted toward his record and one didn't. One was an exhibition and the other wasn't.

I'm really starting to wonder if someone needs to monitor your internet activity.
            No it seems like you enjoy semantics. He fights one MMA fighter and it's"real". The next mma is exhibition? Ok..

Bottom line their both 40s and this would be a rematch so.. nut up
            Last edited by BeLikeWater; 01-28-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Wlad was a legend, just like Pac! You take that fight, when the opportunity knocks! $$$$$
              Like Wilder taking on Fury in the rematch A fantastic opportunity to be lineal champion. It’s not like he had any offers that he would earn more or cement his legacy as the one face and one name

N.B your rebuttal was good nevertheless you are right about Thurman I concede on that point

Comment

It was a great fight! Not too bad for 2 yr. layoff!
                Not too good either

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Like Wilder taking on Fury in the rematch A fantastic opportunity to be lineal champion. It’s not like he had any offers that he would earn more or cement his legacy as the one face and one name

N.B your rebuttal was good nevertheless you are right about Thurman I concede on that point
                  Pacquiao fought JMM 4X. Floyd fought Castillo 2X and Maidana 2X. Sometimes you have to settle scores! Wilder vs. Fury II will be huge! So will it be Whyte in April or Miller in June?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Listen to these dude. They speak the truth. Thurman once tastes Pac's straight left. He's on his way to losing.

He has a beard with a perm I can’t take him seriously. I can’t place the accent. Are they both from London? .... no they are from up north. They are too polite.

Comment

Pacquiao fought JMM 4X. Floyd fought Castillo 2X and Maidana 2X. Sometimes you have to settle scores! Wilder vs. Fury II will be huge! So will it be Whyte in April or Miller in June?
                      It definitely should be Whyte there is no need for a rematch the first fight was conclusive

Comment

Working...
                      X