Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh forgot Whyte/Chis 2 438k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      HW's PPV numbers in UK for fkn PRACTICALLY FREE! I mean I spend almost that on 2 six packs of Modelo Beer.

Haye/Ruiz 177k buys
      Haye/Harrison 223k
      Klitz/Haye 1.1 buys not bad for almost FREE!

Klits/Fury 545k WTF??? Almost same 200k more buys and it COST $55 less than Wilder/Fury??

AJ/Wyte 420K for a free fight?? Ewww!

AJ/Martin 500K WOW!!!!
      AJ/Breazeale 512k
      AJ/Molina 450k buys
      AJ/Klitz 1.5 mill buys made what $8 million more than Fury/Wilder.

AJ/Takam 887k made less money.

AJ/Parker 1.5 million again fights cost $20.

Whyte/Parker 474k buys
      AJ/Ped 1.1 million made LESS $$$
      Not really sure what point you are trying to make ...

That US fans get ripped off by paying 3 times more than UK fans or that the US has a population almost 5 times more than the UK?

Comment

This fkn RTARD doesnt even know the difference between UK Buys and US ppv buys.

Hey ****** here in the STATES we pay $75 a fight compared to what like $17??

AJ vs. Pedvetkin 1.1 million buys at $20 = $22 million

Fury/Wilder 325k buys at $75 = $24 million.

And I won't even bring up it was Wilders 1st ppv and Fury is from UK AND was suspended for a few years.
        So AJ fighting a bum he made same as Wilder made fighting a linear hw champ in fury .. your kinda helping my point here bud..

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          If you are going to call someone a ******, at least know the
          conversion rate of a pound to a dollar.

AJ vs Povetkin was for 20 pounds ala around $26 USD. Now, the conversion rate changes throughout the year but even when that fight took place, it was around $26 dollars.

But yes, overall point of US buys being able to do third of the buys and generate similar amount of PPV revenue is a valid one.
          My main point was the jackass was comparing apples to oranges because theyre both round.

Ok so it's $26 I guess thats 3 six packs of Modelo instead of 2. WOW!!! I can buy 3 ppv fights overseas to 1 here.

I dont really give a ***! I buy at least 3-4 a year anyways. And I also dont give a *** if casual fans boosts the sales or not. Floyd/McNugget did great buys. I didn't pay or watch it to this day.

I was one of the very few to buy Postol/Crawford.

Comment

My main point was the jackass was comparing apples to oranges because theyre both round.

Ok so it's $26 I guess thats 3 six packs of Modelo instead of 2. WOW!!! I can buy 3 ppv fights overseas to 1 here.

I dont really give a ***! I buy at least 3-4 a year anyways. And I also dont give a *** if casual fans boosts the sales or not. Floyd/McNugget did great buys. I didn't pay or watch it to this day.

I was one of the very few to buy Postol/Crawford.
            Why not just buy a case
            Instead of three 6-packs?

Comment

Surely this won’t do well.

Unless Americans just like seeing Khan get knocked out.

It’s a truly woeful PPV.

It comes to something when they’d get laughed at if they tried and offered this as PPV in the UK.

Bob Arum is taking the piss

Comment

Originally posted by AussieStu View Post
                Why not just buy a case
                Instead of three 6-packs?
                Because if I buy a case Ill drink them all then. If I limit a 6 pack. Then i can buy another one the next day. Lol! No for real if work the next day I buy just enough get a decent buzz without the hangover.

Comment

If they hype it on these PBC shows they got now idk that they need a promoter so much. I've been saying since the beginning of PBC they need a head promoter, a guy in Tim Smith's chair but who's talking to the media like Hearn talks to the media or a shoulder programming show where they can hype PBC sh^t. They got the last one now so selling PBC fighters, fights & PPVs should be a easier task than its been.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieStu View Post
                    Not really sure what point you are trying to make ...

That US fans get ripped off by paying 3 times more than UK fans or that the US has a population almost 5 times more than the UK?
                    Yes they rip boxing fans of bad here on PPV costs. That's why I was soo glad Jacobs and Canelo both signed with DAZN. The more fighters they sign the BETTER my wallet feels.

I just hope they dont LIE like ESPN and Top Skank did. Sign up for ESPN+ and say goodbye PPV.

BS!!! Crawford/Khan now on ESPN PPV!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                      So AJ fighting a bum he made same as Wilder made fighting a linear hw champ in fury .. your kinda helping my point here bud..
                      AJ always fights BUMS im used to that. Give me Wilder/Fury again over his BS Wyte or Miller fights next.

Comment

Working...
                      X