Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
    You just described Shawn Porter... Manny beat Broner more convincingly..Broner couldnt land anything... if Floyd fought Broner an identical fight youd be saying how great his defense was and blah blah. ....Should Porter hang them up to?
    Shawn porter has never been a manny pacquiao. Another poster quoted me in more detail and I agree with his assessment. I'm not bashing manny and he looks amazing all things considered. But hes lost a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Well, no doubt he's not the same Manny of years ago and true, he did looked clumsy and off-balance at times.

I still believe he has a bit more gas in the tank than people give him credit for, he looked great for being at 40 and went 12 rounds and didn't seem tired to me.

Also Broner has a good chin, if that was someone else I wouldn't rule out that he would have gotten a knockdown.

I agree 100%. FOR MANNY He looked bad, which is why he is legendary. Because he is fading and shop worn but still looks to be able to hang with the new generation. Fresh he did not look. Maybe he should go to 140 because he is at a huge disadvantage at 147 at his age

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The fight this weekend was as lopsided in favor of Manny as Floyd manny was in favor of Floyd. I hope they don’t fight again but it seems clear the pac fanatics have worked themselves into a lather thinking if they fight again it will be different.

I guess you have to admire their persistence even if it’s misguided and rooted in slurpage. They just will never admit Floyd is just better and they will spend any amount of their income to watch them fight over and over rather than just accept Manny is 2nd best.

Floyd wins again and the same people will claim he’s scared of a 3rd fight. Floyd may only have a 10th grade education but he outsmarts the pac fans and his haters everyday.
        Could be wrong but I don't recall Pac getting rocked v. Mayweather - did he? Pac wasn't in survival mode v. mayweather like Broner was.
        I don't want to see them fight again bc I think manny will win - although I think it is a possibility - but I do think it could be competitive, especially since pac has maintained activity and Mayweather has fought once in 3 1/2 yrs v an MMA fighter.
        build-up will be fun, and there aren't too many superfights to get the causals excited about anymore.
        You wouldn't order it???

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up
          STFU *assaults you and throws haymakers at your dome* Punk

Comment

I'd like to see pacquiao vs the Thurman and Lopez winner 🥊

Comment

LMFAO...this is like taking a time machine back to 2010 to 2014 watching people get worked up as these guys sell them this fight and convince them to buy it when it happens. Watch this ramp up in a few weeks and the same people saying they wouldn't buy the sequel suddenly finding the motivation through falsely created drama and drooling to buy it suddenly.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Yeah, Floyd's the same way, but at least the admits it. He'd fight Manny for a pay day, but he's not campaigning as a champion while waiting for the mega fight like manny is.

Floyd is retired and fighting exhibitions. Manny is a title holder and calling out a retired fighter. Call out specnce ,garcia, thurmand or porter. But keep Floyd's name out your mouth.
                I agree he should retire but it’s not really his fault he mentions Floyd.
                Every interview or interaction with Manny it gets mentioned.
                So what’s he meant to say.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up
                  lol so angry @ a 40 year old..

You should be angry at Broner he's still not fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The fight this weekend was as lopsided in favor of Manny as Floyd manny was in favor of Floyd. I hope they don’t fight again but it seems clear the pac fanatics have worked themselves into a lather thinking if they fight again it will be different.

I guess you have to admire their persistence even if it’s misguided and rooted in slurpage. They just will never admit Floyd is just better and they will spend any amount of their income to watch them fight over and over rather than just accept Manny is 2nd best.

Floyd wins again and the same people will claim he’s scared of a 3rd fight. Floyd may only have a 10th grade education but he outsmarts the pac fans and his haters everyday.

probably the only sane post in the whole thread

pac fans will never accept the fact he lost and if they fight again and he loses again you can only imagine the next round of excuses they will come up with for that reason i hope it don't happen give me thurman/crawford vs spence

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      Last time they said if you watch the fight in slow motion Pacquiao won..

This time they'll say if you watch on pause lol
                      I forgot about that! Lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X