Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Manny Pacquiao is already on the road to recovery after suffering an eye injury during last weekend's unanimous decision win over Adrien Broner. During the fight, he sustained a minor scratched cornea, and the Filipino ring icon is already on the mend. In fact, the 40-year-old fighter had already shed his eye patch and was feeling fit enough to attend Monday night's NBA game between the reigning champion Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up

Comment

Not enough change in PAC (except he’s slower) Floyd a master at controlling distance. He’ll manhandle PAC again. PAC could never beat Mayweather.

Comment

shots fired!!! shots fired!!!! US is under attack!! china! i think china!! no no wait, its the philipines??!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up
            broner was suppose to do it! dammit! oh well.

Comment

What a troll. Its obvious he wants a payday but he still looks fresh.

I don't think anyone beats him at 147, he's hard to hit unless you go for countering him all night.

If he ever fights the Spence/Thurman, I'd still pull for him

Comment

Last time they said if you watch the fight in slow motion Pacquiao won..

This time they'll say if you watch on pause lol

Comment

Manny looked way past it this past weekend. A dumb and undisciplined Broner happened to make him look unstoppable to the casuals.

They have no idea that those amazing flurries he threw on Saturday night, had about 1/4 of the power it once did, but they were entertained by it nonetheless.

I wouldn't advise Manny to fight anybody but Floyd and he'd get dismantled in that one....IF he fights the way he did on Saturday night.

I'm not sure what level Manny's speaking of, but not even he should step foot anywhere to close to those guys.

What's even sadder is that old guys like him and Floyd have to stick around to make the sport interesting because the current WWs have little to no drawing power.

Where's the "star" of this generation's WWs? Whose the "money guy" of the division? I'll wait. It's sad though....build up another star or two while you're at it, boxing gods.

All of the current WWs aren't PPV headline worthy and that's pretty sad to say.

Remember when he had guys like Erik Morales stick around because the 140 lb division was full of potential but nobody really broke their necks to fight each other? Same deal here at WW nearly 10 years later. Smh
                  Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 01-22-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Last time they said if you watch the fight in slow motion Pacquiao won..

This time they'll say if you watch on pause lol
                    nah.....

floyd vs pac 2 "no excuses".. that's gonna be the title of their rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X