Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If Mayweather Can't Fight at My Level - Stay Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    Manny reminds me of the guy who got bullied in elementary school and then got better than the guys that bullied him and now all he wants to do is fight those guys. He doesn't want to go against guys that are actually competing, he only wants to fights the guys that beat him.

You know the guy, he played a little college ball and then goes back to his home town gym and dominates the guys who used to dominate him (even though the locals work two jobs to take of care of three of kids by two different chicks).

But he never goes to the "real" gym where guy are actually balling. And he always gives the hard foul even though the guys he's playing against have to get up in the morning and go to work.

Or that other guy that goes around knocking out winos because they stole his lunch money in the fourth grade and he's been working out in the local gym.

Give it up Manny. Defend you title against a real contender and stop hugging on Floyd's nuts.

But I do feel for Manny. I remember when this girl beat me at tether ball in the fourth grade. I ran into her the other day and she looks good for her age, but all I could do was drop her with a left hook.
    This guy is new to boxing... prime Manny ducked no man! You are giving 40 year old Manny props and dont even know it.... this guy wants to see his favorite young WW challenged by a 40 year old... lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I hope Spence or Thruman knock you out cold you washed up
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA salt much?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        LOOK FRESH?!?!! Manny looked bad for manny. No power, Coming in head first all the time. Looked clumsy at times. i think the broner fight shows its time to hang them up.
        You just described Shawn Porter... Manny beat Broner more convincingly..Broner couldnt land anything... if Floyd fought Broner an identical fight youd be saying how great his defense was and blah blah. ....Should Porter hang them up to?

Comment

Everyone is acting like these TOP welters we have now are just unbeatable.... real boxing fans know when you can look good against B level fighters/the reason everyone was saying broner was the next floyd. But when you get in the ring against an A level fighter, they get exposed. Thurman, Mikey, Danny would be easy money for Pac, Spence Porter and Crawford might be tough for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            LOOK FRESH?!?!! Manny looked bad for manny. No power, Coming in head first all the time. Looked clumsy at times. i think the broner fight shows its time to hang them up.
            Well, no doubt he's not the same Manny of years ago and true, he did looked clumsy and off-balance at times.

I still believe he has a bit more gas in the tank than people give him credit for, he looked great for being at 40 and went 12 rounds and didn't seem tired to me.

Also Broner has a good chin, if that was someone else I wouldn't rule out that he would have gotten a knockdown.

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            Really? Pac is still #1 at WW in your mind?
            Not #1, but he's one of the top welterweights at the moment. Though it doesn't mean much, he also has a belt like Thurman and Spence.

Spence and Thurman are the top dogs for sure, I'm not saying he has hasn't slowed down a bit, but what I am saying is that no one can emulate his style and he always give people trouble because most can't adjust.

I've always root for him. Rather not see him fight those two but if it happens, it wouldn't surprise me if he pulled it off.

Makes sense right

Comment

Haha old man Pac always good for a laugh.

You lost to Jeff horn, beat a washed up matthyse who never was A level and a B level Broner. Even with Floyd being 2yrs older than you with brittle hands, not only can he exceed what you've done in your last 3 fights, he'll still beat your ass just like the 1st fight.

If Floyd decides not to fight your desperate a$$ next, you'll have to fight an elite PBC welterweight or at least a B level one and as much as you've slowed down there's a possibility for you to lose in either scenario.

Delusional a$$ fighters....

Comment

That ship sailed so FUK IT!!!!!!! How they hell can a boring fight with two over the hill fighters be any better when they are even more over the hill???!!! FUK these money grabs between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  Haha old man Pac always good for a laugh.

You lost to Jeff horn, beat a washed up matthyse who never was A level and a B level Broner. Even with Floyd being 2yrs older than you with brittle hands, not only can he exceed what you've done in your last 3 fights, he'll still beat your ass just like the 1st fight.

If Floyd decides not to fight your desperate a$$ next, you'll have to fight an elite PBC welterweight or at least a B level one and as much as you've slowed down there's a possibility for you to lose in either scenario.

Delusional a$$ fighters....
                  That's pretty well it, Horn was good enough to get a win against Packy but more importantly he scared Packy into not wanting a rematch. After Horn Packy has only chosen to fight bums, low risk for high reward fights. Fair enough too if that what he wants but don't pretend otherwise, don't pretend that you are still anywhere near a top level fighter.

Comment

Shots Fired!

I like this Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

ha ha ha massive swede head pacman already had it boxed off by floyd

massive swede head stinking of desperation ,calling out a retired super multi champion who absolutely boxed his massive swede head off already the pumpkin heads a joke good job broner is just plaIN AWFUL IF MARQUEZ HAD BEEN IN THERE MASSIVE HEAD BE OUT COLD AGAIN (AND LOSE ON POINTS)

Comment

Working...
                      X