Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder, His Handlers Don't Have Decency To Answer Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Exactly these idiots just make up what happened in their own head and forget AJ said "lets roll" imediately and Finkel cancelling meetings with Hearn who was requesting more details via contracts or new meetings which were refused.

If anyone went quiet after the 50 mil it was Wilders team, probably because it wasn't genuine with the involvement of BT as confirmed by Warren and Dibella.
    Keep making up stories to make yourselves feel better. If you guys were actual fans of AJ, and not Eddie, you'd be pissed at what Hearn did. But, alas...

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Straight LIES.

It was $65 in SD and $75 in HD

Onto ignore you go, LYING troll
      Wow, you sure went off the rails quickly. Haha! And you're right about the PPV prices, I got the figures wrong. But this is according to Dan Rafael: 'Based on 325,000 buys, the pay-per-view grossed around $24 million'. Also, you ignored the part about the UK PPV buys.
      Last edited by Bad Bart; 01-22-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
        Keep making up stories to make yourselves feel better. If you guys were actual fans of AJ, and not Eddie, you'd be pissed at what Hearn did. But, alas...
        Well, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
          Actual events and actuals facts mate. If you was a boxing fan you'd be pissed that Finkle didn't attend the meeting he'd already agreed just for the sake of trying everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            As mentioned earlier in this thread Hearn has been accused of lowball offers numerous times now doe. The fact a in house guy is saying it just makes it more likely to be legit.

And honestly when hes losing purse bids to known tight wad Bob Arum & he can't sign a non-also ran free agent to Matchroom USA it says to me he's not offering fighters their true value.
            Whyte probably did get a lowball offer but to be fair its a fight nobody really wants to see so they probably tossed a feeler offer out to him. If he would do the fight cheap, fine, if not they will look for a more attractive fight.

Also Whyte is "in house" but he hates AJ more than anyone having been ko'd by him last time so he's not likely to say nice things is he.

Notice how they never had any issue making the Klitschko fight, and povetkin never had any complaints.

Both of those guys have made mega purses in their career, cam to a deal easily and in povetkins case didn't even need to go to purse bids backed by his billionare financier

but what neither of them is is a loudmouth or wanted to avoid the fight for any reason

funny how they had no trouble getting a deal across the line is it

Whyte
            Duco Events
            Fury
            Wilder

All 4 talk a LOT of **** nonstop and those are the 4 that have proved difficult to deal with

None of the decent, honest opponents AJ has faced has had one issue with matchroom

Comment

Actual events and actuals facts mate. If you was a boxing fan you'd be pissed that Finkle didn't attend the meeting he'd already agreed just for the sake of trying everything.
              Put him on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                Apparently the offer is a 60/40 percentage split to Fury and Wilder

I don’t think anyone would call that a lowball.
                It is for the winner of Fury vs Wilder II. Why would you take 40% now vs 50% after you win?

And granted it goes w/o saying someone is walking away the loser in this deal, but personnally I don't think either man thinks they are losing the rematch.

The problem Hearn has got is that it’s in everyone’s interest to say that they have been lowballed.
                I'd be more inclined to your thought process if money didn't seem a problem everywhere for Hearn. He's lowballing. He's losing purse bids to bean counter Arum. He can't sign a non-B squad guy to Matchroom USA. Its pretty apparent to me Hearn's bank account isn't as big as hyped or he's tighter than a Asian virgin on prom night.

Comment

As a boxing fan, I'm pissed that you and your mates continue spread nonsense in the service of a PROMOTER, who again cost the fighter you supposedly support over $80 million and us fans the fight.

Comment

So now some Hearn supporters have resorted to Ignoring anyone that disagrees with their version of events and calling them trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      It is for the winner of Fury vs Wilder II. Why would you take 40% now vs 50% after you win?

And granted it goes w/o saying someone is walking away the loser in this deal, but personnally I don't think either man thinks they are losing the rematch.

I'd be more inclined to your thought process if money didn't seem a problem everywhere for Hearn. He's lowballing. He's losing purse bids to bean counter Arum. He can't sign a non-B squad guy to Matchroom USA. Its pretty apparent to me Hearn's bank account isn't as big as hyped or he's tighter than a Asian virgin on prom night.
                      So you’re saying 60/40 to Fury or Wilder right now (plus the shot at the belts) is a low-ball offer?

Dude, that’s really not what most people would consider a low-ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X