Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder, His Handlers Don't Have Decency To Answer Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    They wernt quiet. They asked to see a contract that never came. Negotiations then continued and ended when wilder accepted another offer
    Exactly these idiots just make up what happened in their own head and forget AJ said "lets roll" imediately and Finkel cancelling meetings with Hearn who was requesting more details via contracts or new meetings which were refused.

If anyone went quiet after the 50 mil it was Wilders team, probably because it wasn't genuine with the involvement of BT as confirmed by Warren and Dibella.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      What’s funny is, aj made their combined purse against povetkin lol
      What's funny is you actually believe that.

Comment

Hearn reminds me of a cheap Bond villain knock-off. I picture him wearing an eyepatch, stroking a cat, and demanding Wilder and PBC pay Joshua one hundred billions dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
          What's funny is you actually believe that.
          AJ vs Povetkin made AT LEAST $28,500,000 in ppv buys

Fury vs Wilder made LESS THAN $22,500,000

The tickets to Wilder vs Fury weren't outrageous but cost a little more than AJ vs povetkin on average

BUT AJ vs Povetkin sold 80,000 tickets compared to 17,000 for Fury vs Wilder

And AJ was getting like 80% of the take

it's simple maths mate

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Hearn is turning into a joke with his layers of bs. He gots guys fighting under his banner saying he's lowballing. He knows this rematch is the most likely road to be taken by Fury & Wilder & which will guarantee the winner at an even better future lowball offer from Hearn.

As a Hearn fan at the end of the day I wish he'd stfu about all these bs offers or offers that aren't as good as the offer Fury or Wilder will get come May or June after their rematch. He played himself (*DJ Khaled voice*). The game is over for now. Fight Big Baby or Whyte & lets keep it moving for now & come the 2nd half of the year quit playing f#cking games & make a fight in the UK with Fury or in the US with Wilder & lets shake out who's #1 at HW all f#cking ready.
            Apparently the offer is a 60/40 percentage split to Fury and Wilder

I don’t think anyone would call that a lowball.

The problem Hearn has got is that it’s in everyone’s interest to say that they have been lowballed. People know they can secure their retirement against AJ even if they lose because of the money he generates so it makes sense that they want as much of the pie as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Hearn is turning into a joke with his layers of bs. He gots guys fighting under his banner saying he's lowballing. He knows this rematch is the most likely road to be taken by Fury & Wilder & which will guarantee the winner at an even better future lowball offer from Hearn.

As a Hearn fan at the end of the day I wish he'd stfu about all these bs offers or offers that aren't as good as the offer Fury or Wilder will get come May or June after their rematch. He played himself (*DJ Khaled voice*). The game is over for now. Fight Big Baby or Whyte & lets keep it moving for now & come the 2nd half of the year quit playing f#cking games & make a fight in the UK with Fury or in the US with Wilder & lets shake out who's #1 at HW all f#cking ready.
              If Whyte comes to Haymon, then I know Joshua is in total diva mode! That would make 2 fighters leaving, due to Joshua!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                AJ vs Povetkin made AT LEAST $28,500,000 in ppv buys

Fury vs Wilder made LESS THAN $22,500,000

The tickets to Wilder vs Fury weren't outrageous but cost a little more than AJ vs povetkin on average

BUT AJ vs Povetkin sold 80,000 tickets compared to 17,000 for Fury vs Wilder

And AJ was getting like 80% of the take

it's simple maths mate
                The Wilder-Fury fight had 300,000 PPV buys at $80. That's $24,000,000 alone in the US. It's estimated they did another 700,000 buys in the UK. Plus the live gate, of which tickets were not slightly but significantly higher in price than the AJ fight. It's simple math mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  That same guy under the banner was comparing his offers to the likes of Wilder and Fury's even though he brings no belts has already been beat by AJ and isn't a mando. I like Whyte but I get the sense he's getting greedy or atleast trying to play the game and shame AJ into a bigger offer.

Without seeing the offer though, everyone is guessing.
                  As mentioned earlier in this thread Hearn has been accused of lowball offers numerous times now doe. The fact a in house guy is saying it just makes it more likely to be legit.

And honestly when hes losing purse bids to known tight wad Bob Arum & he can't sign a non-also ran free agent to Matchroom USA it says to me he's not offering fighters their true value.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                    Apparently the offer is a 60/40 percentage split to Fury and Wilder

I don’t think anyone would call that a lowball.

The problem Hearn has got is that it’s in everyone’s interest to say that they have been lowballed. People know they can secure their retirement against AJ even if they lose because of the money he generates so it makes sense that they want as much of the pie as possible.
                    Love how you go from 'apparently' to speaking as if it is actual fact to make your argument. You guys really have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bart View Post
                      The Wilder-Fury fight had 300,000 PPV buys at $80. That's $24,000,000 alone in the US. It's estimated they did another 700,000 buys in the UK. Plus the live gate, of which tickets were not slightly but significantly higher in price than the AJ fight. It's simple math mate!
                      Straight LIES.

It was $65 in SD and $75 in HD

Onto ignore you go, LYING troll

Comment

Working...
                      X