Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Falls Very Short on Promised 'New Beginning' For Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    African American culture and the "keepnt' real" mentality is the result of this savages. Rap music is their every day lecture. The ultimate goal is to be the most ghettho person one can be. Yet like you said this people don't really know the meaning of ghetto. Third world country people know what a ghetto really is and want to get as far away from it as possible.
    this is a bunch of trash, compounded by your spelling errors

Comment

Broner is still a good fighter, though he is an ssahole.
      He needs something extremely drastic in his life to find the right way back to being a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        First of all Rap music is American culture. Number one buyer of rap music is white. That is not even AA culture that is ghetto culture. You can see Mexicans, Ricans, Dominicans, Irish , Arabs acting like broner. You just trying to be subliminal racist towards darker skin people and it's not happening. That has nothing to do with AA culture . Do you want me to say oh Mexicans all they do is beat their wife's, get drunk off of cheap modellos and sleep all day??
        Go right ahead... as long as I know it's not true.... can care less about somebody's opinion. As far as my statement there are tons of statistics to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          this is a bunch of trash, compounded by your spelling errors
          Struck a nerve!! And the English professor comes out...

Comment

People need to stop believing in Broner.

He has proven now that he is not good enough.

For his first two beatings, he blamed it on "beating himself".

But Mikey, he was "in the best shape of his life" yet did nothing.

Exact same thing here.

He will never beat an elite, top level guy. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Exact same thing here.

i hope every one can now see broner for who he really is!! i hope i dont see anymore "if broner takes it serious he can become a top fighter", etc.

what we see of broner is the best he can get. there is no more room for him to get any better otherwise it would have been done so.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                First of all Rap music is American culture. Number one buyer of rap music is white. That is not even AA culture that is ghetto culture. You can see Mexicans, Ricans, Dominicans, Irish , Arabs acting like broner. You just trying to be subliminal racist towards darker skin people and it's not happening. That has nothing to do with AA culture . Do you want me to say oh Mexicans all they do is beat their wife's, get drunk off of cheap modellos and sleep all day??
                It's because Whites BUY it and they outnumber blacks 5-1. Blacks are historically poor. They rarely buy anything. And the white kids that buy that trash need better parents. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Exact same thing here.

I really don't get it. Ever since he's moved up in weight he's looked average at best and absolutely horrendous at worst. He only looked "good" when fighting much smaller guys.

Comment

What a shock, Broner looked like crap against a quality opponent.

Comment

This was Broner best performance since the Khabib Allakhverdiev.He showed good footwork, good defense, and accurate punching

Comment

Working...
                      X