Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Falls Very Short on Promised 'New Beginning' For Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    African American culture and the "keepnt' real" mentality is the result of this savages. Rap music is their every day lecture. The ultimate goal is to be the most ghettho person one can be. Yet like you said this people don't really know the meaning of ******. Third world country people know what a ****** really is and want to get as far away from it as possible.
    Oh shut up, you don't know anything about Black people or Hip-Hop culture. Just say you're racist and move on with it.

LeBron James & Steph Curry are both Black men raised on HIp-Hop and they're never in trouble, good husbands, and fathers, but I guess you don't care about them, because you're a racist b&*ch.

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    Go right ahead... as long as I know it's not true.... can care less about somebody's opinion. As far as my statement there are tons of statistics to back it up.
    No, there's statistics that say that ******s are violent. They always have been, even when the Irish and Italians were living in them.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    People need to stop believing in Broner.
    Who are these people who believe in Broner?

I have never met an Adrien Broner fan in my life.

I live in a 90% Black city and never met one. Most people don't even know he exists. He aint Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      Oh shut up, you don't know anything about Black people or Hip-Hop culture. Just say you're racist and move on with it.

LeBron James & Steph Curry are both Black men raised on HIp-Hop and they're never in trouble, good husbands, and fathers, but I guess you don't care about them, because you're a racist b&*ch.

No, there's statistics that say that ******s are violent. They always have been, even when the Irish and Italians were living in them.

Who are these people who believe in Broner?

I have never met an Adrien Broner fan in my life.

I live in a 90% Black city and never met one. Most people don't even know he exists. He aint Floyd.
      There's a handful on this website.

Comment

Working...
      X