Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    You're such a dumbass. Loma is a natural featherweight. Linares just moved to 140. On top of that, Linares just got caught on the ear cold in the 1st round. If they rematch he will probably win. Loma also fought Linares in 2017, it's 2019 now. When Loma fought him, people were already saying they saw Linares slipping a bit his last two performances, vs Campbell and Gesta, but at 32 years old, Linares pulled out one last great camp, and performance, vs the smaller man, looking sharp as can be. But now at 33 years old, perhaps lacking motivation vs someone below his level, yet facing someone bigger than him, Linares got caught.

But I expect nothing less from people who dislike Loma. They are CONSTANTLY making unfair comparisons, comparing natural featherweights to natural 140 pounders, comparing 2017 lightweight Linares to 2019 jr welterweight Linares, comparing a 10 round fight to a 1 round fight, comparing Linares vs a smaller boxer to Linares vs a big pressure fighter (the style he's always struggled with). You guys are just being plan haters now.
    You need to change your name to Boxing ******ation, Loma fought Linares only 8 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
      End of the road for Linares, he should hang em up. Not a first ballot but should be considered a HOF in the future. 3 weight division, 4x world champ is no easy feat.
      no he's not a hall of famer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
        Cano needs to take the strap away from that paper champ Ramirez. Real Mexicans fight all comers and duck no one (Prograis).
        I won't go as far as to call Ramirez a paper champ but I think Ramirez-Cano would be a great, action packed fight!
        But I've got a question...
        How was your DAZN stream tonight??
        Mine froze every 20 seconds. Pissed me off!

Comment

Linares got caught on the ear/near it.

Wonder where he goes from here. 50 professional fights and 33, maybe not far off from the usual retirement age in boxing.

He could rematch and try to avenge this embarrassment, he can go back down to 135, or he can retire.

Still a 3 division champ, nothing to be ashamed of. He was a very likeable guy, sad he gets no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            no he's not a hall of famer.
            Just an opinion. His name may be considered in the future, or maybe not who knows. His resume is not to shabby though.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
              Just an opinion. His name may be considered in the future, or maybe not who knows. His resume is not to shabby though.
              if sven ottke isnt getting in neither is linares

Comment

I wasn't expecting that. But Cano's a big guy and outweighed Linares by 15-20 pounds. Linares looked shook like he was surprised at Cano's power. Cano came to fight and to make statement, which he did. Linares was overwhelmed by the bigger man.

Comment

Cano was like a 23/1 dog

Comment

I think this was a simple case of Linares underestimating Cano....Obvious he never seen Paulie vs Cano..And taking nothing away from him but I've always been a bit leery of Cano's abra cadabra type power too.. These fighters better start demanding random blood an urine tests for these fights F the costs

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      You need to change your name to Boxing ******ation, Loma fought Linares only 8 months ago

Lol

Loma fans trippin now lol

Trying to act like Loma beat him some years ago lol it was just 8months ago hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X