Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never understood the hype about Linares.

Comment

Lomas biggest win isn't looking too hot now. Dude was washed in 1 by a c level journeyman.

Comment

Oh so now linares is a bum. Come on dudes, we can see through you from a mile away

It wont work.

Comment

I know cross theories don't matter in boxing but I'm 100% sure Mikey beats Loma. I don't think I don't think Lomachenko can dominate at 140 either. Hes not the P4P king. Crawford or Mikey is..

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
            What made me laugh watching on Sky was that the commentators were saying Linares is one of the top fighters in the world. They always say that, i have no idea why, he clearly isn't. They used to say he is one of the best p4p in the world.

Anyway, one commentator literally said Linares is one of the best fighters of the modern era about half a second before he got dropped haha
            Linares revived his career beating up on weak british opposition, Sky have to hype him up so their fighters don't look bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
              Linares revived his career beating up on weak british opposition, Sky have to hype him up so their fighters don't look bad
              Yep.

they started saying he was a top p4p fighter when he was beating Crolla

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                Oh so now linares is a bum. Come on dudes, we can see through you from a mile away

It wont work.
                He isn't suddenly a bum now, he's ALWAYS been a bum. This is the THIRD TIME he's been stopped by a journeyman in under 2 rounds. Every body clowns Khan for his glass chin but Linares' is worse. Atleast Khan gets knocked out by elite fighters (apart from Prescott.) Linares is getting KO'd by cab drivers.

Comment

Was never on the Linares hype train to begin with, never understood why so many on social media thought he was something special...seemed to be popular with the British crowd for beating Crolla twice but that never impressed me

Comment

All you goofs who told me Linares is elite and as good or better than Garcia, please step forward.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Serves him right for having that stupid ponytail
                      Well, there is that..!

Comment

Working...
                      X