No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Illmatic94
    lil g ducked a rematch with Jacobs like a straight HOE. now canelo shows real mexican style and accepts the challenge. lil g is a fraud.

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Shut yo mouth boy!
    Don't be mad at the facts 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Two things to note here:

One: I see several people who complained about Golovkin fighting a tomato can called Jacobs now praising Canelo for fighting him, so I guess now he isn't a tomato can like I tried telling ya'll same people.

Two: Oscar just got EXPOSED for lying about pursuing a 3rd fight with Golovkin for May when this fight was clearly nearly finalized when he made that statement.

I'm happy for Jacobs landing this fight regardless. Maybe people will finally get off his ass now.
      Nobody said that! 😂 AND Triple L is the cherry pick!😂

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I mean if Canelo starts to fight at SMW, then Bivol is an option no? Maybe Canelo just stays at MW for a while, but both DAZN fighters so never say never!
        Clenelo, clenelo

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          But GGG was percieved as a bigger puncher than Canelo, and he didn't get the benefit of the doubt, Canelo did.
          But the judges saw what I and many others saw, GGG to afraid, timid to do shït with it. He limit himself to pity pat his way to a decision. to afraid to engage, every time Canelo connected to de body he would grimace and retreat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            LOL! Charlo hasn't done **** to deserve a fight over Jacobs vs Canelo. His best win at this weight class is a washed up Korobov and that was a debatable win. Jacobs is an IBF champion...this is a unification remember? Charlo could've chased a belt like Jacobs did but he wanted to go the easy route
            All of the sudden Korobov is "washed up" 😂 FOH with that dumb shet. Mall & Nelo both beat Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Yeah but that was to Floyd and one moron gave canelo the fight. That alone should tell you all you need to know
              You mean Adelaide Bird had it 114-114 no judge had Canelo winning on that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                All of the sudden Korobov is "washed up" 😂 FOH with that dumb shet. Mall & Nelo both beat Jacobs.
                Canelo will beat Jacobs. Jacobs doesnt take a good shot, plus Canelo will break him down to the body. Jacobs has not looked that good the last couple of fights. Canelo is faster with combos and better defensively too. Canelo by wide UD OR 8TH -12TH ROUND TKO.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fangedgrowl;19441039]Canelo will beat Jacobs. Jacobs doesnt take a good shot, plus Canelo will break him down to the body. Jacobs has not looked that good the last couple of fights. Canelo is faster with combos and better defensively too. Canelo by wide UD OR 8TH -12TH ROUND TKO.[/QUOT

I would like to see Saunders in with Charlo or Charlo with Andrade. Both are better boxers, but Charlo hits harder. He is a stalker, However he can be hit clean, but does have a pretty good chin it seems. GGG with Zurdo or Callum Smith would be good for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    When did you go full RTARD??? Your a JOKE!
                    Since he defended Beatle Juice Sounders on his PEDs 10+ stronger than Clenbuterol when he was telling everybody to wait for the end results of the investigation to condemn or condone. But Canelo did not deserved the same treatment. That's when he went FULL RETÜRD.

Comment

• Canelo can fight Spiderman and Batman back to back, beat them and still have haters when its all said and done. Fact. Its hard to shake off haters, they stick on you like ticks. But sticks and stones baby... stick and stones

Comment

Working...
                      X