No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Daniel Jacobs Finalized For May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SA96 View Post
    Pointless fight. Jacobs can't knock out Canelo and he won't win a points decision in Vegas.
    agreed, We all know this truly in our hearts. Even if Jacobs outbox him, he won't get the decision since Canelo's boxing cash cow

Comment

• Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      That’s a very salty comment. Don’t let bias ruin a good match. These matches are what boxing is all about
      No, I def think it'll be a good fight. I just completely smell another bogus scorecard or two.

Comment

• Canelo is a gun. He will fight absolutely anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          You do know Canelo is like 5' 6"???

Damn you. Call. Yourself a boxing fan??
          Canelo is taller than that, but so what? What do you think 168 is, fckn centimeters?

I am a boxing fan, and I know we have weight divisions, not height divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            btw, kafkod.....

G-fans will now refer to Canelo as..... Steroid using scorecard gifting ginger?
            How's that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Who do you want him to fight? Joshua Lil G didn’t want that smoke.
              I love that cute new saying you kids use. I always wait for the next 'popular' saying to come out and then call people followers.

"That smoke". LOL. Oh man the stuff that you kids say.

Comment

• I'm a golovkin fan and I have zero problem with this fight, great matchup. DJ needs to go for ko though, judges are a joke.

Would love to see Andrade-GGG followed by full unification.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Canelo is taller than that, but so what? What do you think 168 is, fckn centimeters?

I am a boxing fan, and I know we have weight divisions, not height divisions.
                  Man casual fan most MW's are like 6 foot. Not some short pudgy dude with short arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    Jacobs already whooped lil g and got robbed. then he beat the guy lil g was ducking. he EARNED this opportunity. huge props to him.

but Canelo got this.
                    jeez are you saying GGG wouldn't beat Derevyanchenko? you haters are out of your minds

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Oh wow, everyone is giving props to Canelo for taking this fight.
                      It was a cherrypick when Golovkin was fighting Jacobs.
                      He's got Pirog and Mora problems doe.
                      Triple L (golovkin) is the cherry pick

Comment

Working...
                      X