Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched and thought it was embarrassing to be honest.

He seems to think he's a gangsta. He's not, he's a fu**ing moron.

Comment

Put me in the ring with broner I will knock this punk out! Stupid rude human trash! I’ll uppercut some respect into him!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Wow....racist much?
        This ghetto vernacular gets harder to understand by the day...half the time I seriously don’t know what Broner is even saying.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Jim Lampley is one of the greatest boxing commentators of all time if not the greatest. He's always been reasonably objective and always called a fair fight.
          I don't just disagree I can cite instances of proof a mile long,but don't have the time to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            my only question that I have now is that what if Bernstien really is a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"

how would one define a "B*tch-Ass N*gga"?
            Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
            Im offended by this post
            Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            maybe you just a 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'? Idk we need clarification on this.
            BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

AB doing what he does best... sell fights. he carrying the whole promotion on his back. all Manny does is flash that "good guy" smile and take pictures. all of this ignorant gutter sht sells tickets unfortunately.

Comment

That street gang mentally puts all his professional people on the spot. Thugs gone get gifted decisions even if they deserve it. Broner probably wins but won’t get decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  Put me in the ring with broner I will knock this punk out! Stupid rude human trash! I’ll uppercut some respect into him!
                  Eh I highly doubt that lol

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    I would give a kidney to watch Berstein say

"nah u the ***** ass ***** with your big old head no defense having no punch throwing self, Show time crew, this fool dont want to talk, lets go. Gang gang we outcha"
                    Now THAT would be funny.

Comment

lolll!! say what you want about Broner but he makes me laugh the way he speaks to all these ppl in the boxing circles like he did to leonard few months back

shame he don't win more big fights then he would be ever worse with his ego and even more watchable

Comment

Working...
                      X