Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Calls Showtime's Al Bernstein Biased, 'B*tch-Ass N*gga'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Muh fcka did i say it was....u acting like Broner wasnt tagging his ass tho, in the championship rounds at that.

if u cant admit Broner showed heart in that fight u hating ass muh fka
    showed heart? Then showed his true colors by running back to the locker in tears after the fight....all that thug crap he talks b4 fight and cant even man up and do the post fight interview....Dad was not brushing his hair after that beat down!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      showed heart? Then showed his true colors by running back to the locker in tears after the fight....all that thug crap he talks b4 fight and cant even man up and do the post fight interview....Dad was not brushing his hair after that beat down!!
      Showing heart in a fight and showing "class" after it are two completely diffrent things dckhead.

All that "thug crap"..... Now i see why u exaggerating that fight

U know Miguel Cotto skipped his post interview too...but i guess cuz he aint talk that "thug crap" u dont mind...

Fckn Loser...Fck off

Comment

Showing heart in a fight and showing "class" after it are two completely diffrent things dckhead.

U know Miguel Cotto skipped his post interview too...but i guess cuz he aint talk that "thug crap" u dont mind...

Fckn Loser...Fck off
        u about the ONLY fool i have seen associating Broner with " having heart"..lol! All of his top level fights he goes into defensive survival mode and is content going the distance instead of showing heart and attempting to actually win the freakn fight!! And hell yea....if Cotto talked all that juvenile thug crap b4 a fight would call him out too.

Comment

Fckn Loser...Fck off
          yea ...Ab really showed heart in rd 8 of the Maidana fight - gets a little head-butt, looks directly at the ref and drops to all fours holding his chin...crawls around b4 rolling around and over on the mat as if he just got shot in a cowardly effort to get dq win!! Now thats "heart and courage" from Broner for ya!! Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            yea ...Ab really showed heart in rd 8 of the Maidana fight - gets a little head-butt, looks directly at the ref and drops to all fours holding his chin...crawls around b4 rolling around and over on the mat as if he just got shot in a cowardly effort to get dq win!! Now thats "heart and courage" from Broner for ya!! Lol...
            Yes or no was Broner tagging Dude or not dckhead

Comment

Yes or no was Broner tagging Dude or not dckhead
              yea juvi...he was doin wat a boxer/fighter does - throw punches at ur opponents face! Wat does that have do with "heart"???? No comment on Ab "heart" in rd 8 - when he cowardly tried to take the "*****" way out and went hollywood in hopes of gettn Maidana dq?? Yea Ab really backed up all the crap thug bs talk...couldnt even b competive against a 40 yr old Pac....Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Hes 100% right,all those showtime shills are the reason casuals are so stupid in their beliefs,since they just listen to biased media twats like Bernstein/lampley/Atlas etc. when they score rediculous cards for their fav fighters.
                I’m no manny fan, but you cannot possibly think Broner won that fight right?

Comment

Working...
                X