Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Tabs Joshua as 'Turd' - Gives High Praise To Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    Makes sense. Eddie Hearn wants the fight in 2020, but reserved the venue on April 13, 2019 for fight with Wilder in the hope that they'll make this fight. Are you selective in your hearing/reading or just lacking understanding of things? Basic things.
    If they really wanted the fight April 13, 2019 then why pretend to negotiate a fight for 2018? Either they were wasting wilders time and should’ve told him they’d rather fight in 2019 or they never wanted the fight. You must lack critical thinking skills if you can’t see all of the inconsistencies with Hearn and AJ or you’re continently ignoring them.

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      IF that is what AJ is doing then it's the same thing Wilder did when he said he "wasn't ready" to fight klitschko as wbc champ and like 34-0

So IF joshua is a ducker so is Wilder

You can't pick and choose, it's either neither is a ducker or both are, so which is it?
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...t-if/99756648/

When he had around 34 fights and was talking of fighting Klit was around 2015. Here is the article for you. He did not say he did not want to fight Klit yet or that he wasn't ready, he said that he could see the fight happening next year when Klit cleared his mandatories. Wilder also had Mandatories at that time. Kinda twisting his words around there. Below is an excerpt from an article during the period you spoke of.

Deontay Wilder says it's a matter of when, not if.

The WBC heavyweight champion wants to become the undisputed champion, and the only way to do that until something changes is to face one man: Wladimir Klitschko.

"The Bronze Bomber" will return on Sept. 26 on NBC in an optional defense, and then will have to fight Alexander Povetkin some time next year. Wilder said he hopes to go into negotiations with Povetkin in October but has his eyes on the big prize.

"I think (a Klitschko fight) could be next year," Wilder told USA TODAY Sports. "It all depends on him clearing all his mandatories in a proper manner of time. It's not going to be a long, drawn-out process. It's not going to be a five- or six-year drawn out process.

"Everybody wants it. I want it. He wants it. He's going to come to America to do this fight. I'm satisfied. That fight is definitely going to happen, and when it happens it's going to be one of the biggest fights in heavyweight history."

Comment

• Originally posted by umop-ap!sdn View Post
        https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...t-if/99756648/

When he had around 34 fights and was talking of fighting Klit was around 2015. Here is the article for you. He did not say he did not want to fight Klit yet or that he wasn't ready, he said that he could see the fight happening next year when Klit cleared his mandatories. Wilder also had Mandatories at that time. Kinda twisting his words around there. Below is an excerpt from an article during the period you spoke of.

Deontay Wilder says it's a matter of when, not if.

The WBC heavyweight champion wants to become the undisputed champion, and the only way to do that until something changes is to face one man: Wladimir Klitschko.

"The Bronze Bomber" will return on Sept. 26 on NBC in an optional defense, and then will have to fight Alexander Povetkin some time next year. Wilder said he hopes to go into negotiations with Povetkin in October but has his eyes on the big prize.

"I think (a Klitschko fight) could be next year," Wilder told USA TODAY Sports. "It all depends on him clearing all his mandatories in a proper manner of time. It's not going to be a long, drawn-out process. It's not going to be a five- or six-year drawn out process.

"Everybody wants it. I want it. He wants it. He's going to come to America to do this fight. I'm satisfied. That fight is definitely going to happen, and when it happens it's going to be one of the biggest fights in heavyweight history."
        https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...6KQGt2bRBSiGu5

Check your facts before coming at me with BS

Comment

• Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...6KQGt2bRBSiGu5

Check your facts before coming at me with BS
          Sir.... again you are misleading with your comment. The statement made was by Finkel. Wilder isnt even quoted in the article. You said specifically that Wilder specifically said he wasnt ready to fight Klit and I opposed THAT comment and sent you evidence to counter. Now you send me a quote from one of his reps. Cmon bro. Not trying to stir up an arguement my guy. Just keepin it 100. Quote from article you posted reads:

“Look, (Wilder) is a baby winning the title. It was his first title fight, they'll be a time for unification, they'll be a time for all those things, he could go and Povetkin (the No. 2 contender) in Russia and make $10 million,” Finkel said to the Tuscaloosa News. “It's not the right thing yet. Give him a couple of fights, maybe bring something back to Alabama. Let him develop just like any other athlete. They don't take someone who is a great college prospect and throw him right in. And this kid is a great prospect.”

Let's keep it 100 my guy.

Comment

Working...
          X