No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Haymon Only Promoter Who Won't Work With Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
    Whether Arum is blowing alot of gut wind or not at least he's aknowledging what should be done and seems the general consensus among promoters agree. If anything we're going in the right direction. The foundation is set and money always smooths out the uneaven road.
    But that money your talking about is what bob is trying to take from the fighters. bob is a snake in the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
      3 million would be the biggest purse of Garcia career. He made less vs porter and thurman

5 million isn't the biggest purse of khan career. He made more vs canelo
      Everyone makes more fighting Nelo just like everyone made more when they fought T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
        There are ethnic Jews and religious Jews.
        I heard Africans were the 1st jews.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Let me guess Arum, all those promoters who you are working with, must have their fighters fight your guys on ESPN. Would Khan/Crawford get made if it was going to take place on DAZN for more money? We already know that HBO and GB were willing to pay more to have Loma/Linares on HBO and you said no, which made Linares and GB accept your terms since Linares isn't a big draw.
          This right here! ^

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Thank you sir.
            You are very welcome sir!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Danny said he nor Al was offered anything.
              Who knows, but even Bob admitted that their offer was only $3M. You know how Bob does! 'I was lying yesterday, but today..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                2 questions I have:

1. Why is dual broadcasting such a big deal ? It's such a rarity that it's almost unheard of. I understand that networks would get less viewers but if the fight isnt ppv, how are they losing money? The way I see it the deal should be, you pay your guy to fight on your network, we'll pay our guy to fight on ours, & the viewers can decide which channel they wanna watch on. Everybody wins the end.

2. Why is it that when promoters make offers for fights with PBC fighters they not only turn them down, they never even try to negotiate or make a counter offer to get the fght made? The response is usually "no thanks, I make more than that over here". If that's true then why not try to negotiate that when you're offered fights outside the PBC stable? If they're all their own bosses (they're not) then they don't need their "advisor's" permission.
                Money IS the issue period & if you aint going to pay the PBC Fighters or any fighters then its deuces.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  It does seem really hard to get a fight with an Al Haymon fighter unless the promoter for both fighters is Al Haymon. He does seem to be one of the biggest culprits in the strangulation of Boxing in America.
                  Nobody believes your lies.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    ...says the man who built top rank by keeping things in house

Bob is 87 years old so maybe his memory is not as good as it use to be which is understandable but lets be honest, it is not Haymon job to find Crawford quality opponents but Arum is basically blaming him for his fighters not having many options. Admit it BOB, YOU NEED Haymon to make big fights! Bashing him every chance you get is not going to help with that. His fighters don't "NEED" Crawford. Now as a BOXING FAN FIRST, I'm not happy with Cold Wars, it is bad for boxing as a fan because it keeps us from getting the fights we want right away. HOWEVER, from Haymon standpoint with people consistently throwing stones and trying poach his fighters and all that stuff I would let them all suffer for a while
                    LMMFAO! Word!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      the only reason Wilder fury happened was cuz Wilder demanded it. Haymon would have been perfectly happy keeping it in house vs Breazeale. Plus for wilder Haymon doesn’t have any big fights. ThAts why they looked to Fury.

Same reason why Arum wants pbc welters. Arum and Haylon have the same business model.
                      So explain anthony joshua. aJ asked for 50 million & D.Wilder/team said yes but the fight was never made....LMMFAO!

Face it bob is on full ****** with his lying ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X