Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I'll Beat Jermell Charlo 'Even Easier' in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo just need to refocus he will clip this clown Charlo did win the fight he threw more and landed more he was just trying to hard to knock this guy out. But I think this will wake him up stop all the out of ring **** stop trying to be a celebrity and FIGHT

Comment

I got to confess, I struggle to take Mister Harrison seriously due to no fault of his own.

When I hear the name Tony Harrison I think Boosh:

Comment

he's right,if jermell doesn't get a grip of himself he'll lose again possibly by ko,but I want jermell to win so he can fight hurd

Comment

They should throw the rematch on the Spence vs Garcia undercard

Comment

There's a lot of people in boxing that want the charlos to lose, especially those in the sanctioning bodies.

Letterman is a joke as a judge, yet still gets paid.

Managers should just refuse to have her as a judge.

Haymon needs to take a stand. Forget those bs titles and dictate who gets to fight.

Comment

Re

Easier...the word is SAFER . Harrison will fight an even safer fight in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                There's a lot of people in boxing that want the charlos to lose, especially those in the sanctioning bodies.
                That was my first thought after that robbery decision. Charlo's antics towards his enemies out of the ring, while entertaining ...did him no favors with the sanctioning bodies.

They couldn't wait to get that belt off him. This guy Harrison...he didnt get knocked out, just pummeled some ...let's get that belt off Jermell.

Comment

I like this Harrison guy he derailed the Charlo train even if it might be temporary say if he loses the rematch but still he amuses me..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    well he was getting hit with counters every time he tried to throw one of his "knockout shots" and he was clueless on how to adapt.

I hope the rematch is in Detroit.
                    Please, just....no. I only say that because Bradley/Alexander ruined the whole Detroit thing and boxing hasn't recovered from it yet. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                      They should throw the rematch on the Spence vs Garcia undercard
                      May not be enough time for that, honestly. I'm only saying this because the holidays just passed and I'm sure both Jermell and Jermall were battling Edema a few days after the fight. I'd say sometime in April would be a lot more feasible.

Comment

Working...
                      X