Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I'll Beat Jermell Charlo 'Even Easier' in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
    Please, just....no. I only say that because Bradley/Alexander ruined the whole Detroit thing and boxing hasn't recovered from it yet. Lol
    I just wanna go to the damn fight

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I just wanna go to the damn fight
      Cant argue with that at all, my man! 8 years late, I still wanna know what they were thinking when they picked that location.

Comment

I believe he can do it. Harrison is coming in motivated, sharp n the belt actually can make him better than hes ever been. Also has the psychological advantage over Charlo, who is emotional and will come into the fight with early KO intentions. Rushing into a rematch, previously unbeaten..idk. Here's the thing about Competing, knowing your strength and weaknesses, TH seems to be aware of his and Charli needs to come to terms with his own. That's the beauty of the sweet science.

Comment

Charlo must invest to the body early and often, no head hunting!

Harrison will use the ring to control distance and be even more selective with his shots in order to not get caught with a big shot but still land his and have Tank late in the fight!

If I’m Derrick James I’m telling Charlo to roughhouse and fight a bit dirty, those type of fighting styles are weak against maulers and guys who throw with volume and roughhouse tactics!

Comment

I think Charlo will KO him in the rematch... He's going to be locked in (after watching the fight again)

I just hope Hurd doesn't lose next. That guy takes too much punishment I'm worried somebody is gonna clip that guy before we see him against Charlo Also Harrison gave Hurd a run for his money to before getting stopped!!
            Last edited by AdonisCreed; 01-15-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Charlo just need to go to the body more BUT I don't think a rematch would be easy for Jermell. Tony Harrison can box, it is some things Tony can do better as well in the rematch as well. I do look forward to the rematch but Tony is in control, if they do a rematch he calls the shots and that is something Jermell will have to deal with

Comment

Take your 12/1 odds fake victory that was gifted and gift wrapped from Vegas, along with your 5 minuets of fame and go sit down somewhere Tony.

Cause if u start believing u really won that fight, your gonna be in for a rude awakening when u get no help from corrupt refs in the next fight, as they’ll surely hang u out to dry in the rematch.

That is of course if Charlo don’t knock your silly azz out in the next one.
                Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 01-15-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

It would be unfair if Harrison was being forced into an immediate rematch with Jermell. He should be allowed to make a voluntary defense of the title he EARNED if he wants to, in his hometown maybe. He owes Jermell nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    It would be unfair if Harrison was being forced into an immediate rematch with Jermell. He should be allowed to make a voluntary defense of the title he EARNED if he wants to, in his hometown maybe. He owes Jermell nothing.
                    Sounds like u trying to stretch out his 5 minuets of gifted fame, why ?

But I guess 10 minuets wouldn’t be too bad.

Comment

charlos just aren't as good as some people on here want them to be both are overrated as hell! I see the rematch going the same way harrison out boxing a frustrated and clueless charlo again lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X