Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan bodybags Crawford then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets talk about a realistic scenario. Like what if I wake up sandwiched between two super models with a suit case full of cash on the floor and a Lambo in the driveway......

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Where do we rate him in this era p4p#1 maybe #2.

I can honestly see Khan causing Bud massive problems and hurting him. I suspect Bud is not taking this seriously and will get a rude awakening from the King.
      This ''What If'' is too ridiculous to take seriously (I'm sure Khan was supposed to body bag Danny Garcia).

If Khan isn't careful, he might need a GoFundMe account to help ease his medical costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        This ''What If'' is too ridiculous to take seriously (I'm sure Khan was supposed to body bag Danny Garcia).

If Khan isn't careful, he might need a GoFundMe account to help ease his medical costs.
        He buzzed Danny hard during the fight

Bud is small and khan should use his size to his advantage

Comment

''Buzzed'' and ''Body Bagged''

Very different terminologies. I doubt Khan will even ''buzz'' Bud.

If this isn't a troll thread, I'm sorry your boy has let you down. He wasn't a king in his prime, he isn't going to be one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            ''Buzzed'' and ''Body Bagged''

Very different terminologies. I doubt Khan will even ''buzz'' Bud.

If this isn't a troll thread, I'm sorry your boy has let you down. He wasn't a king in his prime, he isn't going to be one now.
            We shall see

I have faith in Khans power

This is the greatest challenge Bud has ever faced

Comment

We shall see

I have faith in Khans power

This is the greatest challenge Bud has ever faced
              Don't wager too much on this. It's a stylistic nightmare for Khan.

Comment

Conn is a good fighter but he won't beat Bud. But, boxing is such that one punch can always change everything, so ....

If Khan could pull that off he would finally get some universal respect. It would be a huge acheivement for him.

Even then though, he couldn't possibly repeat it ... sooner or later Crawford puts his lights out.

Would be a huge upset though ... a bet on that would be like hitting the lottery.

Comment

Yes you are right lparm, Khan is a great fighter.........................................

back in 2006 .LOL 👍

Comment

We know who Khan is. If Khan beats Crawford it means only that many were wrong about Crawford.

Comment

there's a reason why Khan keeps getting these big fights, promoters know how to build a star that will attract the casuals, and getting a highlight KO on Khan will do it for Crawford lol

Comment

Working...
                      X