Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan bodybags Crawford then...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could knock Bud out ten out of ten times and I still wouldnt put him on the p4p list.

It’d be very impressive but a massive disappointment and would prove every bud hater out there right.

Really, giving Khan some credit, if he had a good chin this would be a good fight and the perfect gauge for Bud.

The problem is that Khan leaves himself so open to the other guys best shots that even a goood chin wouldnt help with how predictable he is.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      He could knock Bud out ten out of ten times and I still wouldnt put him on the p4p list.

It’d be very impressive but a massive disappointment and would prove every bud hater out there right.

Really, giving Khan some credit, if he had a good chin this would be a good fight and the perfect gauge for Bud.

The problem is that Khan leaves himself so open to the other guys best shots that even a goood chin wouldnt help with how predictable he is.
      The bold cracked me up

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Where do we rate him in this era p4p#1 maybe #2.

I can honestly see Khan causing Bud massive problems and hurting him. I suspect Bud is not taking this seriously and will get a rude awakening from the King.
        Slow down on the crack man. A prime Khan wouldn't beat Crawford and this over the hill Khan is nothing more than a knockout. Crawford might just carry him for 3 rounds or so but make no mistake about this, Khan will sleep with his ancestors for a while then wake up later. It's all about money now for Khan and for Crawford just to fight a popular name.

Comment

I would not rate Khan in the top 10 pfp even if he KOs Crawford in the first round. One great Khan fight doesn't make Khan a pfp top 10 to me. He has looked like total garbage too many times for that including his very last fight against cherry pick number 42 in the world Vargas who knocked him down and hurt him several times. Khan would need two more great wins over guys like Porter to make me believe his KO of Crawford was not a fluke and he can consistently perform at such a high level. Remember this is the same Khan who lost by KO in the first minute of the first round to Prescott and was KOed by Danny Garcia as well. This the same Khan who just barely beat Diaz and Algeiri. Maybe if Khan beat Prescott, Danny Garcia and Peterson to avenge his losses and KOed them I would have more confidence in Khan. They are all active welterweights who said they would love to rematch Khan.

Comment

Khan has legit tnt power he hurt Danny he hurt maidana he can definitely hurt bud.
            Look at all the mediocre fighters not one tenth as good as Crawford that Khan could not hurt. Diaz, Algieri, Prescott etc. ect. I am sure he could hurt Bud if someone held Bud's arms behind his back but let's see him do it when they fight. He won't.

Comment

Where do we rate him in this era p4p#1 maybe #2.

I can honestly see Khan causing Bud massive problems and hurting him. I suspect Bud is not taking this seriously and will get a rude awakening from the King.

How old are you?

Comment

Khan has legit tnt power he hurt Danny he hurt maidana he can definitely hurt bud.
                When did he hurt Danny? And plus he had that spectacular win against the legendary Samuel Vargas.

Comment

If pigs could fly then we could send them into space.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    How old are you?

10chars/

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Khan is fighting a counter puncher who can also walk him down...Khan starts off well but gets figured out and hurt as usual....Once he gets hurt it will be over as Crawford is one hell of a finisher...Khan is just a down right dumb fighter
                      He's won an Olympic silver medal at the age of 17 and went on to unify the 140 division. He's now worth over 30 million...i don't think he's that dumb to be honest?

Comment

Working...
                      X