No announcement yet.

I heard that Pacquiao vs Broner only sold 5 thousand tickets of 14k available

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Hopefully you avoided investing in that timeshare???

No need to get tickets to any of these over priced fights until the last few days anyways. That's when the tickets start moving once they smarten up and lower them.
    Lol no but they had my wife thinking about it! Had to talk her out of it.
    I’ve had good luck scoring tickets on fight day. Got into De La Hoya/PAC and Pacquiao/Hatton same day as well. Too bad I don’t live as close to Vegas anymore.

Comment

It’s not a good month to sell Tickets/ PPV.. fight got announced not too long before the holidays and people are just now starting to get back into it.
      People got bills to pay and sht they dont give a fuk about no weakass Pac-Broner event.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Thats the word on the street.

Even worse numbers than Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson fury

I heard Pacman aint even worthy of fighting at the new T Mobile Arena, he has to fight at the old MGM Grand Arena dam

Pac lost his name nobody gives a **** about him man, them fairweather fans man.

If I were to guess the PPV will do somewhere between 250 to 450 thousand buys at 75 bucks a pop.
        I believe those disparaging remarks he made about gays have probably irreparably harmed his reputation in the states.

Comment

Soon your going to have to make a fughin phone call to go for a chit in your own house
          As long as we keep accepting chit we’re fughed
          Soon it will be all state runned
          And theirs nothing we can do about it

Comment

Because Pac is old news now. Needs to retire.

Comment

Word on Hectaris street means bs...

Comment

Ticket sales usually pick up big time the week of the fight. Eddie Hearn had to learn this also.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  It’s not a good month to sell Tickets/ PPV.. fight got announced not too long before the holidays and people are just now starting to get back into it.
                  People got bills to pay and sht they dont give a fuk about no weakass Pac-Broner event.
                  It will be sold out. Come on man. Pac and Broner are both good sellers.

Comment

Lol 5k Tix. Let's see fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I believe those disparaging remarks he made about gays have probably irreparably harmed his reputation in the states.
                      they have, dude lost all his support from the hollywood crowd, some people dont realize how loved Pacman was by these hollywood white liberal actors

they loved him so much, now they hate his guts.

Comment

Working...
                      X