Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard that Pacquiao vs Broner only sold 5 thousand tickets of 14k available

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that Pacquiao vs Broner only sold 5 thousand tickets of 14k available

Thats the word on the street.

Even worse numbers than Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson fury

I heard Pacman aint even worthy of fighting at the new T Mobile Arena, he has to fight at the old MGM Grand Arena dam

Pac lost his name nobody gives a **** about him man, them fairweather fans man.

If I were to guess the PPV will do somewhere between 250 to 450 thousand buys at 75 bucks a pop.

at this stage of pacmans career, 75 damn bucks is a lot to ask for.

i will probably end up buying because i believe this could be pacs last real big event of his career. but im a huge pac fan so i would be SHOCKED if this does more than 500k buys

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
      at this stage of pacmans career, 75 damn bucks is a lot to ask for.

i will probably end up buying because i believe this could be pacs last real big event of his career. but im a huge pac fan so i would be SHOCKED if this does more than 500k buys

500k would be a shock, I say 250 to 450k tops

So it should fall around the 300k range mainly because the price is so high like 75 bucks

Pacquiao vs Broner has very little promotional push, since Pacman is not allowed on any of those liberal entertainment talk shows anymore since bashing gays and lost all his hollywood support over it, he is pretty much a dead man in terms of mainstream media support

look how they doing Kevin Hart them gays/trannies dont play they will destroy you.

The best move would have been to put Pacman on PBC on FOX for free and build his hype again the Lucas KO was on ESPN plus stream so nobody saw it

If they built Pac up with that the gullible casuals will say wow at 40 the pacman is defying the odds! and they would have ordered it.

Now all they remember is Pacman getting mauled by jeff horn.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        500k would be a shock, I say 250 to 450k tops

So it should fall around the 300k range mainly because the price is so high like 75 bucks

Pacquiao vs Broner has very little promotional push, since Pacman is not allowed on any of those liberal entertainment talk shows anymore since bashing gays and lost all his hollywood support over it, he is pretty much a dead man in terms of mainstream media support

look how they doing Kevin Hart them gays/trannies dont play they will destroy you.

The best move would have been to put Pacman on PBC on FOX for free and build his hype again the Lucas KO was on ESPN plus stream so nobody saw it

If they built Pac up with that the gullible casuals will say wow at 40 the pacman is defying the odds! and they would have ordered it.

Now all they remember is Pacman getting mauled by jeff horn.

the media are gutless bastards. before the (worst) comment that pac made about gays its been long known his stance on it because of his religion. i feel like nike was easing off PAC for years following before their official break up in 2016, because of his comments. but when theres a dollar to be made, these *******s have no shame. before the pac-floyd fight nike released all kinds of ads, and clothing line for the big fight despite being quiet on him for years largely i believe because of his views on gay marriage (his loss to marquez didnt help either)

but ur right about the horn thing. him taking the L in that fight hurt him a lot, he actually had a couple good W's beating bradley and vargas before that too.. but losing to a guy like jeff horn makes people think you;re really finished at the top level of boxing

Comment

With the number of Pacman fans on various forums and Facebook and still trolling Horn it should be a sell out, that's if they are real fans.

Comment

Yup, Saving my money for Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia

Comment

This wont sell. It might do 100k-150k.

Neither guy is a main attraction. Pac is like 4 years expired and even AB is expired despite being 10 years younger...AB is like 5 years expired (after Maidana fight).

Nobody knows or is interested...they even had Floyd/Manny "run into" each other again at the basketball game...too corny :-/

Comment

They overpriced the tickets plus people love watching Broner get his ass beat but they aren't going to pay big $$$ for the fourth loss. I don't see this fight doing big numbers.

Pacquaio has also lost all his mojo since losing to Mayweather, don't see this fight touching 400k buys.

Comment

All you dudes is care about how many people watch the fight. Sickens me

Comment

Imagine paying 75 bucks to watch Broner quit vs a 40 year old man. Might as well just watch a rerun of his fight against Porter or Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                    X