Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Fury Did Not Get Long Count, Wilder Rematch is 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury took a long dive

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      doesn't matter anyways, because 90% of idiots don't seem to understand that it's NOT a 10 second count, it's a refs discretionary ten count, and that's why it's not ****ing timed!

I blame Don King after the Tyson/Douglas thing. After that, people started screaming "slow count" all the time.
      Sure. That is indeed the bottom line. And what kind of b*tch could deny Fury after rising-from-the-dead like that, anyway? For me, that encapsulated everything that is awesome about the sport of boxing. The parallels with Buster Douglas are striking - both truly epic and unforgettable moments in this great sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Sure. That is indeed the bottom line. And what kind of b*tch could deny Fury after rising-from-the-dead like that, anyway? For me, that encapsulated everything that is awesome about the sport of boxing. The parallels with Buster Douglas are striking - both truly epic and unforgettable moments in this great sport.
        100% and it's why I'm glad the fight was in the USA. With all of the talks of "home cooking" a UK ref would have waived that off the second Fury hit the canvas. That fight deserved to see the last bell

Comment

It's laughable how anyone would cook up delayed counting to justify Wilder's terrible performance. Wilder was outboxed and outclassed by a half-fit Fury that is what it is... Wilder fans should deal with it

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Anything to do withe that hyped and protected ducker is always about an excuse for something.

Excuses coming out of his arse why he won't fight AJ, excuses for everything. I hate that phony twat. Assuming Fury is in the pub again, what excuses will Wilder come up with for fighting Breazeale instead of a mega lucrative fight for all the belts?

He's a fu cking joke.

Comment

I got the same number, 9.5. Fools need to stop with the long count crap.

Comment

Does anybody remember when Ortiz rocked Wilder at the end of the 7th rd?

And coming out for the 8th the doctor jumped into the ring to check Wilder for a cut that wasn't there allowing Deontay more recover time

I remember Paulie saying "You can't do that!"

Jus sayin.

Comment

It was that daft black prick who started it when he posted the video of the "long count", but he started the count before Fury had touched the canvas. You know it's the same type of prick that screams racism every couple of hours but they have no issues with lying their pathetic backsides off when it suits them. We have them on the 'white side' and we call them Golovkin, Kovalev and now of course Usyk fanboys who can't accept it when their heroes look less than stellar. Get tired of these fkn crybabies on all sides.
                  black side and white side like a yin yang

Comment

It was that daft black prick who started it when he posted the video of the "long count", but he started the count before Fury had touched the canvas. You know it's the same type of prick that screams racism every couple of hours but they have no issues with lying their pathetic backsides off when it suits them. We have them on the 'white side' and we call them Golovkin, Kovalev and now of course Usyk fanboys who can't accept it when their heroes look less than stellar. Get tired of these fkn crybabies on all sides.
                    Dam lie the ref is still counting. I understand he outboxed wilder but that was most definitely the longest ten count in history.look at the fight the ref looked confused he was just standing there like get up.

Comment

Long count my arse lol

But it's weird how quiet fury and Co are right now. If that was me I'd be back in the gym and working on an immediate rematch. Then again there are rumours of a rift with Warren so who knows what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X