Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little g is the biggest coward in world history (prove me wrong)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is however a troll thread lets bear no bones, it cant be a joke thread can it?

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
      Your thread is nonsensical. How did you determine he's the biggest coward in the world?

Golovkin is a nice guy and a good fighter whose career was misguided for the longest time. In the end, he's accomplished enough for himself and family to live a comfortable for the remainder of their lives.

Never call a fighter a coward, NEVER. Not cool!
      this... . .

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        true, which 36 year old champs have only made two or three good defences all their career yet get lauded by their fans as elite, hof, atg, top ten ever?
        What is a good defence?

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          ducked andre ward
          ducked erislandy lara
          ducked sergio mora
          ducked bernard hopkins
          ducked demitrius andrade
          ducked derevchencko
          ducked jacobs rematch
          lost to jmw canelo
          refuses to move up or down
          So a guy who beat Canelo twice is a coward?

LMAO.

Comment

never been a fan of the guy but being a cowards a bit strong for a guy who fights for a living he isnt a coward

he could have taken a harder road but then so could a lot of fighters over the last 10 years but boxings changed now you don't need to go through a murderers row of fighters to gather a following you can just beat up 20 average fighters and look good doing it then let social media and the fans hype you up once you do that the promoters cash you in against a legit threat
            Last edited by davef; 01-05-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              What is a good defence?
              a top contender.
              The category above would be unification, the cateogry below would be a mid level defence ( a mid table ranked guy).

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Just as much as he’s a killer he’s supposed to be a bum so a bum going a very debatable 1-1-1 in fights the general public have him 3-0 shows something.

Canelo has fought above 160 before he fought GGG so I don’t buy into his being a pup. Given his history with officially cheating it’s likely Canelo was always a middle or super middle along the way artificiality getting himself down to 155+.

I always felt if Golovkin fought Lara, the same Lara that beat Canelo but got dropped twice to Angulo, Golovkin would have been criticized after beating him easily. I think the GGG crowd would hype it but the anti-GGG brigade and those that hate eastern Euros would say it was a cherry pick and that Lara was too small. Is it unreasonable to think that? Given how boxing “fans” act?
                lol...he was not supposed to be a bum...but a "bum killer"....I dislike golovkin and have for awhile...but even I know who/what he is...in fact I actually thought he was better than I do think he is/was now....and I considered him easily the best MW pre canelo fights...youre really reaching if you think the consensus was that he was a "bum".....the "killer" tag far outweighed the "bum" tag....now I think people are quicker to tag him a "bum" because they've seen through all the BS

how many fights exactly did canelo fight above 155 before golovkin? one?!?! and that was done with a golovkin fight in mind NEXT! in fact after that fight they did their whole WWE announcement stuff....so that one fight was actually a precursor.....but when canelo had been accused of avoiding for two years and ducking he was still a pup.....and was still coming up

I don't talk crap on anyone here hardly....and especially nowhere near the level I do on golovkin...it has nothing to do with skin tone or nationality....ive just watched things unfold and think he was overrated and overhyped....he was(and still is currently) given passes by fans and the media too.....he played the "good boy" foreigner role that pac played and was eaten up...so he could do no wrong...no one ever criticized him

ward was right when he said if you reversed their roles and he ducked golovkin they would have cruficied ward....hardly a negative peep though about golovkin

my dislike for him comes strictly off of what ive seen and ive heard...the only other guy ive ever probably talked as much crap about here is AJ...and even that ive backed off a lot in the last month or two....because A. wilder has unfinished biz with fury B. letting fury/wilder sort itself out builds a potential AJ vs wilder/fury winner even more....so I understanding letting that build and marinate at this point

I dislike golovkin for empty promises....dragging up brook after criticizing canelo....for avoiding ward to fight brook and wade....for a weak resume...for boastful fans that shat on way more accomplished fighters

I wont even touch the lara subject again...ive spoken my piece about that and stand by it
                Last edited by Curt Henning; 01-05-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

It's funny how people still equate the Canelo/Khan situation to Golovkin/Brook. I'm still unsure how a fighter is forced to move up and take a fight. Brook could've said no when presented the opportunity. Wasn't forced to do ****. The Ward situation is annoying but Ward is as full of **** as the rest. Coming from a guy who used to like him and was the first fighter I started following on social media back in 2010-11? I can see through the religious bs. Lara? That guy has been inconsistent as all hell regarding a G fight. Kept saying he'd move up, never did and was asked back in March 2015 if he'd go to 160 and he was adamant on staying at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    I've never seen a boxer supposedly walked down so bad yet touching his back on the ropes for all of about 3 seconds in a 12 round fight. All these years we kept hearing how Golovkin couldn't fight off the back foot, showed he can and yet is said to have been walked down. Doesn't make any sense.
                    It makes sense to the OP because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      It's funny how people still equate the Canelo/Khan situation to Golovkin/Brook. I'm still unsure how a fighter is forced to move up and take a fight. Brook could've said no when presented the opportunity. Wasn't forced to do ****. The Ward situation is annoying but Ward is as full of **** as the rest. Coming from a guy who used to like him and was the first fighter I started following on social media back in 2010-11? I can see through the religious bs. Lara? That guy has been inconsistent as all hell regarding a G fight. Kept saying he'd move up, never did and was asked back in March 2015 if he'd go to 160 and he was adamant on staying at 154.
                      Not only did Brook not say no he actively campaigned to fight Golovkin. When the Eubank fight was accidentally on purpose scuttled by Eubank senior, Brook was available and wanted the fight. It made perfect sense a welterweight champ moving up to fight the middleweight champion and the fight stayed in England.

Comment

Working...
                      X