Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little g is the biggest coward in world history (prove me wrong)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why feed troll threads

Comment

the OP is joking, guys.

Comment

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.

GGG lives in your head rent free.

Comment

It’s true l, it’s damn true the list of people ducked by ggg is immeasurable wouldn’t fight Lara said he was too small then fought Kell Brook and Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            In fairness to ggg too then you can’t use excuses why Canelo stalled out a fight for so long or that Martinez ducked him or Cotto did or even Saunders if you are going to run with the narrative he ducked the likes of Lara. Also to say “he only has one win and that was close” like the Jacobs fight was the only debatable one. The first Canelo fight was a terrible decision. Everyone knows GGG won the fight. Was it a good fight? No and IMO showed that neither guy is all that good. The re-match you’ll find there’s a majority that felt GGG won still whereas it’s a tiny minority thinking Jacobs won. I like Jacobs more than GGG but I’ve watched it three times and found it impossible to give him 7 rounds. Golovkin is a lot closer to 3-0 in that series than 0-2-1 with the majority of people feeling he’s unbeaten. Sometimes you’ve got to judge fights off what it says on paper like some Whitaker fights or Marquez-Pacquaio or Pacquaio-Bradley.

Golovkin is overrated (as is Canelo) but he’s not lacking in courage and definitely was unfortunate that a lot of the good fights didn’t materialize in his prime.
            canelo was still a pup that was moving up and trying to ease into a new weight class.....just like ward wasnt going to go up and face kovalev right off the bat...just like golovkin fans said "you expect golovkin to go to 168 and fight the best guy in his first fight"?......canelo was still a kid and was trying to work his way up.....the timing of that fight was always going to be on his time...and he was still what? 26-27 when he fought him....its not canelos fault

cotto had no business in the ring with golovkin and we all know it...its actually kind of sad that golovkin fans wanted to use his name....cotto at best is a jr mw....really no business at 160...and the fact that he destroyed geale is a testament to how weak the 160 division is......

saunders theres no excuse really....i never really looked into those two fighting and why it didnt happen...i heard some people complain that golovkins offers werent very good in reality...but i dont know...but yeah i wouldnt excuse saunders

the "well golovkin is really 3-0 in those fights" crowd make me laugh...why dont you just tell me kovalev is really 2-0 against ward while were here....yeah all 3 fights were pretty close.....but thats not the point...hes 1-1-1...he was supposed to be a killer....hes supposed to the one of the best MW's weve ever seen...he was supposed to kill canelo.....canelo got a draw fighting the way he wanted...then beat him fighting the way golovkin wanted...ive watched the fights and judged for myself...i know what i saw...i saw golovkin look limited.....a far cry from the guy knocking out the curtis stevens of the word.....you know stevens right? guy that lost to two D level club guys?

golovkin finally stepped up and didnt look all that special or like a killer....and the fans blamed the judges and old age and hold dearly to some pipe dream that he actually beat canelo both times...lol

face it...people were sold a bill of goods on golovkin...and they didnt get what they paid for...but are in denial that the product is still legit....hbo needed a new star and they manufactured one

you cant tell me lara wouldnt have been a better opponent and resume builder than half the guys he fought pre jacobs/canelo(and by half i mean all of them basically lol).....

you cant tell me they didnt run their mouths about ward and 168...only when ward was available to fight again they ran to drag up brook and fight dom wade in 2016.....but they had no problem trying to fight old ass froch...or the bum chavez

the guy sold everyone on his "dream" of unifying....he used it to excuse certain fights that people wanted to see but he didnt want.....and he didnt achieve it.....because he was really chasing the money of the canelo fights more

Comment

Imagine calling a boxer a coward. The real cowards are talking rubbish on the internet about warriors who risk their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                canelo was still a pup that was moving up and trying to ease into a new weight class.....just like ward wasnt going to go up and face kovalev right off the bat...just like golovkin fans said "you expect golovkin to go to 168 and fight the best guy in his first fight"?......canelo was still a kid and was trying to work his way up.....the timing of that fight was always going to be on his time...and he was still what? 26-27 when he fought him....its not canelos fault

cotto had no business in the ring with golovkin and we all know it...its actually kind of sad that golovkin fans wanted to use his name....cotto at best is a jr mw....really no business at 160...and the fact that he destroyed geale is a testament to how weak the 160 division is......

saunders theres no excuse really....i never really looked into those two fighting and why it didnt happen...i heard some people complain that golovkins offers werent very good in reality...but i dont know...but yeah i wouldnt excuse saunders

the "well golovkin is really 3-0 in those fights" crowd make me laugh...why dont you just tell me kovalev is really 2-0 against ward while were here....yeah all 3 fights were pretty close.....but thats not the point...hes 1-1-1...he was supposed to be a killer....hes supposed to the one of the best MW's weve ever seen...he was supposed to kill canelo.....canelo got a draw fighting the way he wanted...then beat him fighting the way golovkin wanted...ive watched the fights and judged for myself...i know what i saw...i saw golovkin look limited.....a far cry from the guy knocking out the curtis stevens of the word.....you know stevens right? guy that lost to two D level club guys?

golovkin finally stepped up and didnt look all that special or like a killer....and the fans blamed the judges and old age and hold dearly to some pipe dream that he actually beat canelo both times...lol

face it...people were sold a bill of goods on golovkin...and they didnt get what they paid for...but are in denial that the product is still legit....hbo needed a new star and they manufactured one

you cant tell me lara wouldnt have been a better opponent and resume builder than half the guys he fought pre jacobs/canelo(and by half i mean all of them basically lol).....

you cant tell me they didnt run their mouths about ward and 168...only when ward was available to fight again they ran to drag up brook and fight dom wade in 2016.....but they had no problem trying to fight old ass froch...or the bum chavez

the guy sold everyone on his "dream" of unifying....he used it to excuse certain fights that people wanted to see but he didnt want.....and he didnt achieve it.....because he was really chasing the money of the canelo fights more
                Just as much as he’s a killer he’s supposed to be a bum so a bum going a very debatable 1-1-1 in fights the general public have him 3-0 shows something.

Canelo has fought above 160 before he fought GGG so I don’t buy into his being a pup. Given his history with officially cheating it’s likely Canelo was always a middle or super middle along the way artificiality getting himself down to 155+.

I always felt if Golovkin fought Lara, the same Lara that beat Canelo but got dropped twice to Angulo, Golovkin would have been criticized after beating him easily. I think the GGG crowd would hype it but the anti-GGG brigade and those that hate eastern Euros would say it was a cherry pick and that Lara was too small. Is it unreasonable to think that? Given how boxing “fans” act?

Comment

Your thread is nonsensical. How did you determine he's the biggest coward in the world?

Golovkin is a nice guy and a good fighter whose career was misguided for the longest time. In the end, he's accomplished enough for himself and family to live comfortably for the remainder of their lives.

Never call a fighter a coward, NEVER. Not cool!
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-05-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

Take me any fighter in the world, man. Literally any, and I can pull apart their resume and point to half a dozen different fights that didn't happen regardless of the fact that none of us know the full details of how **** goes down or of what budgets are available or who says what at the negotiating table. But I don't do that cos then I'd have to apply the same standard to every fighter - including my favourites or I'd make a hypocrite of myself.

What's weird is your obsession with choosing just one or two fighters to apply that standard to... how about you spread your wings a little? I know you've convinced yourself that you're on some kinda crusade to save boxing from the evils of the 'brits' or 'Euro hypejobs' or whatever wild generalisation you're making today but do you ever actual stop to wonder why this bothers you so much? Hype is what boxing promoters and networks a re supposed to do. They're businesses who are trying to make money. Fans are supposed to get excited about fighters and spend money - it's what keeps the sport going.

It seems to me that you're just mad as hell cos it ain't the fighters you like that are getting the hype. Does that sound about right? The people that you claim were duped seem happy enough with believing what they believe and are at least as capable as you as making up their own minds - so I gotta ask. What is your real problem here?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Take me any fighter in the world, man. Literally any, and I can pull apart their resume and point to half a dozen different fights that didn't happen regardless of the fact that none of us know the full details of how **** goes down or of what budgets are available or who says what at the negotiating table. But I don't do that cos then I'd have to apply the same standard to every fighter - including my favourites or I'd make a hypocrite of myself.

What's weird is your obsession with choosing just one or two fighters to apply that standard to... how about you spread your wings a little? I know you've convinced yourself that you're on some kinda crusade to save boxing from the evils of the 'brits' or 'Euro hypejobs' or whatever wild generalisation you're making today but do you ever actual stop to wonder why this bothers you so much??
                      true, which 36 year old champs have only made two or three good defences all their career yet get lauded by their fans as elite, hof, atg, top ten ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X