Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

little g is the biggest coward in world history (prove me wrong)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little g is the biggest coward in world history (prove me wrong)

ducked andre ward
    ducked erislandy lara
    ducked sergio mora
    ducked bernard hopkins
    ducked demitrius andrade
    ducked derevchencko
    ducked jacobs rematch
    lost to jmw canelo
    refuses to move up or down

Agreed, waited in a dead division for years in his prime for name fighters in lower weight divisions to move up or only move down for them!

Shameful stuff, most hyped fighter in recent memory next to Broner!

I’ll never forget arguing with some fool in a barbershop about how Ggg would get beat up by Marvin Hagler while the idiot thought Hagler was too small and would get stopped by Golovkin!
    Lmao, shout to Canelo for destroying the ggg fanatics club who were embarrassingly annoying!

Comment

Never been a fan but he’s not a coward. D- troll thread.

Comment

The only reason people say this about him is because of his trainer Fable Sanchez. Dude started throwing around names saying GGG will fight and beat anyone from 154-168. Refused to meet canelo at 157 and tried to make Ward come down to 164. Then they go on and say "well ward couldn't make 168 anyways that's why he moved up to 175" ok them why tf are you trying to make him come down.

Then ggg goes on and calls cotto and canelo business men and not true boxers. But then takes step aside money from both lmao. Seriously you can't make this shlt up.

168, "come on retired out of shape froch and pink underwater cereal eating jcc jr. Let's get it on! Oh no not you andre ward, 164 for andre ward."

That's the reason why he gets the bad reputation. Fighting vanes because he's a "bigger" name than devrenchenko. Hold on. I thought his dream goal was to unify all the belts? So why did he drop the ibf to fight vanes instead?

Calling canelo a coward for fighting khan in interviews. Not a real fighter but then making Kell brook move up two weight classes.

He was never willing to give up any concessions to be great.

Mayweather gave up everything to ODLH, canelo gave away the A side to cotto and fought mayweather at a catch weight. Ward moved up to 175 and fought the boogie man. Mikey garcia is moving up to fight Spence. Those are just examples of what great fighters do. Dare to be great.

What did lil g do? The only thing he did was get his azz handed to him by a 154 lber and was left bloodied and lumped up like a Hills have Eyes character while leaving the ring crying in Broner fashion.

So ultimately the blame goes to his trainer and himself for not taking any chances what so ever. Saying they can beat everyone but fighting bums.
        Last edited by lizard_man; 01-04-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          ducked andre ward
          ducked erislandy lara
          ducked sergio mora
          ducked bernard hopkins
          ducked demitrius andrade
          ducked derevchencko
          ducked jacobs rematch
          lost to jmw canelo
          He crossed the street when he was 11 years old.

Comment

Blue_dolphin once sat prison time for molesting dudes (prove me wrong)

Comment

Yawwnn....

Comment

*falls asleep on ur moms psy*

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  ducked andre ward
                  ducked erislandy lara
                  ducked sergio mora
                  ducked bernard hopkins
                  ducked demitrius andrade
                  ducked derevchencko
                  ducked jacobs rematch
                  lost to jmw canelo
                  --- Offered to meet TUE 50-0 at 154 and offered to meet Son of Gollum at 164.

Where as you still ain't able to meet and beat your meat at any weight...only on boxing forums!!!

Comment

Your mother is the biggest whore in the world! Prove me wrong!

Comment

Working...
                    X