No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Floyd Mayweather is So Afraid To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    would it have made a difference? i don't even know why you get so upset over this. get over it
    Not upset.

In fact, extremely amused by the hilarious inclusions of Taylor and Morales.

Merely asking a simple question that we have established you can't answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't care if you have a problem with it.

You are lying saying 95% thought Castillo won.

"After a few long minutes of anticipation, announcer Michael Buffer read the verdict of the three ringside judges. Most in press row were discussing who we had picked, with half of the media scoring for Mayweather, the other for Castillo."

http://infinityboxing.com/MikeSloan/MayweatherWins.htm - Site no longer exists but above is the excerpt

"HBO's unofficial scorer Harold Lederman had Castillo winning 115-111, the Associated Press had Mayweather winning 115-111 and Dan Rafael of USA Today had the fight 114-114"

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Jo...._(1st_meeting)

i too had a problem finding links for old articles regarding this fight. theres a old poll on this site here that also ask who people think won this fight and it closed at 227/113 for castillo meaning he had 66.7% voters for him to the 33% voters going for floyd. Very few people tought floyd won even with the press scores you mentioned at 50%. i don't know how to share link for the articles i found only pages names.

Comment

Not upset.

In fact, extremely amused by the hilarious inclusions of Taylor and Morales.

Merely asking a simple question that we have established you can't answer.

yes you are, learn on how to relax. we all can't be floyd fans and that is ok. can we agree to disagree?

Comment

i too had a problem finding links for old articles regarding this fight. theres a old poll on this site here that also ask who people think won this fight and it closed at 227/113 for castillo meaning he had 66.7% voters for him to the 33% voters going for floyd. Very few people tought floyd won even with the press scores you mentioned at 50%. i don't know how to share link for the articles i found only pages names.
          Ok cool so we've established you were lying when you said 95% had Castillo winning.

Comment

yes you are, learn on how to relax. we all can't be floyd fans and that is ok. can we agree to disagree?
            There is nothing to agree to disagree on we have established that you will not and can not answer the simple questions. From that point you have decided to forfeit your position.

You can be a fan of whoever you like. But when you revise history and lie I'll call you out on it.

I deal with facts.

Margarito being one of Shane's biggest and best wins - That's a fact which you tried to revise.

Press Row being 50-50 on who won Mayweather-Castillo 1. That's a fact you tried to revise.

In future stick to the facts and you can avoid this problem.

Comment

Ok cool so we've established you were lying when you said 95% had Castillo winning.

if it helps you feel better, think what you like. just stop quoting me.

Comment

if it helps you feel better, think what you like. just stop quoting me.
                I'll stop quoting you when I feel like it

I don't "think" it, it is literally factual.

It seems the definition of what a fact is elludes you. Perhaps you should refer to an online dictionary.

To claim 95% had Castillo winning is an out and out lie. Not an opinion, that's a fact. You should try and avoid lying in the future.

Comment

I'll stop quoting you when I feel like it

I don't "think" it, it is literally factual.

It seems the definition of what a fact is elludes you. Perhaps you should refer to an online dictionary.

To claim 95% had Castillo winning is an out and out lie. Not an opinion, that's a fact. You should try and avoid lying in the future.

ohh you'll stop quoting me alright, maybe if you remove your head from floyds arse you can think better. my opinion will not change because of you or your facts. you never answered my questions but expect me to answer yours. dude really go troll someone else. enjoy the add

Comment

ohh you'll stop quoting me alright, maybe if you remove your head from floyds arse you can think better. my opinion will not change because of you or your facts. you never answered my questions but expect me to answer yours. dude really go troll someone else. enjoy the add
                    I answered all your questions. Which didn't I answer?

You refused to answer mine because you couldn't Embarrassing.

Your "opinions" are revised history and lies. That's been established.

Do your best to stop this and avoid this problem in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
                      My "claim" was that I wished Shane and Mayweather fought earlier. It would of been much more exciting. My "claim" that Mosley made excuses and got caught cheating is factual. I don't think it necessarily means he was scared of Floyd. I didn't "claim" he was scared. I don't "claim" to know the inner workings of his mind for all we know he just chased the money which is more likely.
                      Ducking is only noteworthy or interesting if somebody is scared. Moving on..

Comment

Working...
                      X