No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: Floyd Mayweather is So Afraid To Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    No they said Floyd beat Shane coming off one of his best wins. Which is a fact. And which you have hilariously tried to claim is otherwise.

I'm asking about Taylor because you listed him as one of Shane's Top 5 wins and better than Margarito (laughable). You asked who Margarito has beaten, I said Cotto, Clottey, Cintron, Six Head Lewis. Now you tell me who Shannon Taylor has beaten. Why won't you do it?

While you're at it tell me who Eduardo Morales has beaten.

Infact, just name me one good win between them!

The fact you have even tried to claim that those wins are better than his Margarito win is baffling. I can't decide if it's funny or sad.
    And i just told you why i listed him, if anything its YOU who keeps instigating shanes best wins, while you love facts BUT only when it suits your man, the morales fight was in my opinion the fight that was a make or break for shane. both undefeated and both young with similar styles. I too can ask who leija or lewis had beating but could care less. if anything i praise mosley for saying the truth about how he feels about floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
      I'm sorry if this has been said before. I didn't go through all 29 pages.

If Floyd was so afraid to lose his 0, why would he give Castillo and Maidana immediate rematches?

i believe he gave them rematches because he himself felt the need for a rematch. In my own personal opinion floyd lost the first castillo fight and won the second one. on regards to the maidana fight i had him at a draw the first and win the second.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        And i just told you why i listed him, if anything its YOU who keeps instigating shanes best wins, while you love facts BUT only when it suits your man, the morales fight was in my opinion the fight that was a make or break for shane. both undefeated and both young with similar styles. I too can ask who leija or lewis had beating but could care less. if anything i praise mosley for saying the truth about how he feels about floyd.
        Are you going to tell me what Taylor's best wins are or not?

Morales best wins?

Give me one good win between both of them. You going to name one or avoid the question?

Oh "you could"? You did! You literally asked "Who did Margarito beat?" And implied he's not one of Shane's best wins because of that.

So, same question back to you, who did Taylor and Morales beat? Just name ONE.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-08-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

i believe he gave them rematches because he himself felt the need for a rematch. In my own personal opinion floyd lost the first castillo fight and won the second one. on regards to the maidana fight i had him at a draw the first and win the second.
          Someone afraid to lose would not rematch guys that almost gave him a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
            Someone afraid to lose would not rematch guys that almost gave him a loss

Im not sure floyd played it extremely safe on the castillo rematch. floyd was given a gift decision on the first fight and he knew it. his fans don't like it but it is what it is.

Comment

Are you going to tell me what Taylor's best wins are or not?

Morales best wins?

Give me one good win between both of them. You going to name one or avoid the question?

Oh "you could"? You did! You literally asked "Who did Margarito beat?" And implied he's not one of Shane's best wins because of that.

So, same question back to you, who did Taylor and Morales beat? Just name ONE.

hello, you are not even making sense now, that ship has sailed keep your questions and look up the shane/morales fight. you might learn a thing or two. cheers...

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Instead Shane fought Oscar X2, Vernon X2 and Winky X2.

Hope your claim isn't that Shane was scared.
                My "claim" was that I wished Shane and Mayweather fought earlier. It would of been much more exciting. My "claim" that Mosley made excuses and got caught cheating is factual. I don't think it necessarily means he was scared of Floyd. I didn't "claim" he was scared. I don't "claim" to know the inner workings of his mind for all we know he just chased the money which is more likely.

Comment

hello, you are not even making sense now, that ship has sailed keep your questions and look up the shane/morales fight. you might learn a thing or two. cheers...
                  The question makes perfect sense.

Are you, going to tell me, what Taylor's best wins are, or not????

Which part of that question don't you understand?

If beating Taylor is better than beating Margarito like you laughably claim, WHY won't you tell me who's he's beaten???

"That ship has sailed" No it hasn't you just didn't answer the question and then avoided the question you dope. That's not how it works, you don't make a claim then when asked to back up that claim refuse to answer then say "the ship has sailed"

Who has Taylor beat? Simple question.

Comment

The question makes perfect sense.

Are you, going to tell me, what Taylor's best wins are, or not????

Which part of that question don't you understand?

If beating Taylor is better than beating Margarito like you laughably claim, WHY won't you tell me who's he's beaten???

"That ship has sailed" No it hasn't you just didn't answer the question and then avoided the question you dope. That's not how it works, you don't make a claim then when asked to back up that claim refuse to answer then say "the ship has sailed"

Who has Taylor beat? Simple question.
                    look him up search around, quit asking me the same question. geez you sound like a broken record.

Comment

look him up search around, quit asking me the same question. geez you sound like a broken record.
                      I keep asking the same question because you refuse to answer it

Why won't you answer it?

You asked me who Margarito has beaten and I answered it.

Now tell me who Shannon Taylor has beaten or run along.
                      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-09-2019, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X