Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Eyes Fury, But Breazeale Would Last 'One To Three Rounds'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these clowns talking $@#t to Wilder they don't really mean.

Brezeale don't want it.
    Aj don't want it
    Whyte don't want it.
    Miller don't want it.

And based off what the reports are Fury's team doesn't want him to fight Wilder again because of the inevitable KO that comes with it. I saw fury's trainer praying to God,hands clasped together like a nun hoping god would breathe life back into his fighter's motionless body in that 12th rd. I don't even blame the guy. I wouldn't wanna go through that again either. It can be traumatizing.

With the exception of Wilder,Ortiz and Fury the rest of these heavyweights are a joke. All talk No action.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      This is he problem with fury..even his own fans know he cannot punch and will rely on the judges so they do all they can to ensure he will get the nod as fury cannot ko wilder in 100 rounds
      If he could punch Wilder would still be sleeping now. A non puncher gave Wilder a black eye and made him come up with 15 excuses why he deserved a draw. He should be ashamed of himself.

You hear females saying I want to put on some weight for my man or I want to lose weight so I can wear my bikini. Wilder wants to put on 30lbs for a non puncher lol. You are confused as he is if you actually believe what you are writing. Don’t talk about 100 rounds when you couldn’t even win 3 rounds out of 12

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        All these clowns talking $@#t to Wilder they don't really mean.

Brezeale don't want it.
        Aj don't want it
        Whyte don't want it.
        Miller don't want it.

And based off what the reports are Fury's team doesn't want him to fight Wilder again because of the inevitable KO that comes with it. I saw fury's trainer praying to God,hands clasped together like a nun hoping god would breathe life back into his fighter's motionless body in that 12th rd. I don't even blame the guy. I wouldn't wanna go through that again either. It can be traumatizing.

With the exception of Wilder,Ortiz and Fury the rest of these heavyweights are a joke. All talk No action.
        Another disillusioned Wilder fan. Whyte is Garbage but he has been calling him out for the longest. Fury already beat Wilder he has nothing to prove. It is Wilder that has to prove he belongs amongst the elite because he was atrocious. Even the round that you get gushy over. Who finished stronger after the knockdown?

Comment

Dominic Breazeale’s got a corny attitude, a corny swag, and nobody believes in him or anything that he says,” said Wilder. “He tries to come up with a way of talking himself up and hyping up a fight with me, but he ain’t even good at that. He’s one of those guys that just talk and talk but he can’t back up what he talks.”

That's exactly what I've said about Dominic lol HAHA that dude is corny AF lol He tries to be hard core but it doesn't work with his personality type. I wouldn't mind seeing Wilder KO'ing this guy, but I want Wilder to fight Fury next!! Dominic can wait.

Comment

Wilder is a huge bragger and vastly overrates himself. He always says how quickly he will KO opponents but so often fails to win as easily as he said he would. He said before the Ortiz fight he would quickly and easily KO Ortiz. He got the KO but it sure wasn't easy. He promised to KO Fury but he didn't. It took him 9 rounds to KO bummy Molina. AJ got Molina out in 3 rounds and Breazeale KOed Molina in fewer rounds than Wilder did. Based on past performances there is no reason to believe Wilder is certain to KO Breazeale in 1 to 3 rounds. Breazeale has a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Another disillusioned Wilder fan. Whyte is Garbage but he has been calling him out for the longest. Fury already beat Wilder he has nothing to prove. It is Wilder that has to prove he belongs amongst the elite because he was atrocious. Even the round that you get gushy over. Who finished stronger after the knockdown?
              Another moron not worth my time. Get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
                Breazeale is rated at #10 by the TBRB and #4 by WBC...he would be a solid fight for Wilder's resume.

I want to see this fight because I think Breazeale could upset Wilder.
                I used to think this was a competitive matchup, but after the Negron fight Breazeale doesn’t have a chance. man. no chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  Another moron not worth my time. Get lost.
                  You get lost . Your name and rep is covered in red to remind individuals to ignore you. You knucklehead lol

Comment

I like Breazeale because he is tough & has the heart of a champion but his skillset does not matchup with his determination. He is too slow & easy to hit. This has been showcased against Mansour, Ugonoh & Negron. He took big shots & got dropped by both Mansour & Ugonoh. Both times he got up & scored a stoppage. Negron never hurt him but he landed some huge bombs & multiple combinations theoughout the fight. Wilder is faster than all 3 of those HWs & if he lands any of the punches Negron did Breazeale will not be getting up. I actually posted in the thread following the Negron fight that i don’t see Breazeale lasting more than a few rounds because of his total lack of defence.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Wilder is a huge bragger and vastly overrates himself. He always says how quickly he will KO opponents but so often fails to win as easily as he said he would. He said before the Ortiz fight he would quickly and easily KO Ortiz. He got the KO but it sure wasn't easy. He promised to KO Fury but he didn't. It took him 9 rounds to KO bummy Molina. AJ got Molina out in 3 rounds and Breazeale KOed Molina in fewer rounds than Wilder did. Based on past performances there is no reason to believe Wilder is certain to KO Breazeale in 1 to 3 rounds. Breazeale has a chance to win.
                      To be fair to Wilder when he first won the WBC belt he didn’t exactly have a stacked resume. He beat journeymen fighters. His best wins were the KOs of Scott & Liahkovich. Both were supposed to be tough assignments but winnable fights that were to get him some rounds. Neither guy lasted a round. He ended Stiverne’s career with the beating he gave him over 12 rounds. That was the only fight in his career that he looked like a good boxer. He boxed his ears off. Every fight after was still a learning fight. Duhaupas, Molina & Szpilka were all fringe contenders not bums. Those were all fights he was still learning his craft in. If he were to fight any of them now they would get destroyed in a few rounds except for maybe Duhaupas because of his durability. You can’t really compare how different fighters do against a common opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X