Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd looks worst than pac did against horn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate in the blood

I still cant get over the disdain for floyd on this site. LOL oh LOL

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Actually the threads about both Read your own thread title.

But it was Pacquaio in reference to when you were confused by what 40 and 38 is.
      no, you are the one that is confused. like i said, pac could be 25, it doesnt change the fact that floyd looked like crap against a 120lbs kick boxer. so yeah i didnt know what 40 is and 38 is if that'll make you feel better about yourself, and floyd still looked like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Correct, which is not relevant to the thread you made. You are out there talking about how bad he looked, while there are plenty others just upset that he is taking these types of fights...Which was the point of my thread.
        still crying i see lol. he looked like crap, what are you gonna do about it? i cant have an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          no, you are the one that is confused. like i said, pac could be 25, it doesnt change the fact that floyd looked like crap against a 120lbs kick boxer. so yeah i didnt know what 40 is and 38 is if that'll make you feel better about yourself, and floyd still looked like crap.
          Ok it's good you can admit that.

38 is two years younger than 40 if you ever get confused again.

Comment

still crying i see lol. he looked like crap, what are you gonna do about it? i cant have an opinion?
            Huh? Why the hell do you think I care if he looked crap or not? Lol, have all the opinions you want. This started with you making a lie up on how old Pacquiao was when he got schooled by Professor Horn and then you tried to backtrack.

Mayweather looked like crap. Cool.

Doesn't take from the fact that Pacquiao was 38 and not 40 when he got schooled by Professor Horn.

Just give respect to Professor Horn and move on.

Comment

Ok it's good you can admit that.

38 is two years younger than 40 if you ever get confused again.
              and floyd still looked like crap just in case you forget.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Huh? Why the hell do you think I care if he looked crap or not? Lol, have all the opinions you want. This started with you making a lie up on how old Pacquiao was when he got schooled by Professor Horn and then you tried to backtrack.

Mayweather looked like crap. Cool.

Doesn't take from the fact that Pacquiao was 38 and not 40 when he got schooled by Professor Horn.

Just give respect to Professor Horn and move on.
                you dont care right? why are you still here then lmao!!! pac can be 25 when he got "schooled" by horn. is that suppose to hurt me or something man? lol. you need to go hold "iron" hand lol.

Comment

and floyd still looked like crap just in case you forget.
                  He's 2 months shy of 42 years old so what do you expect?

That's 42 not 40. I know maths and peoples ages are an issue for you

Comment

He's 2 months shy of 42 years old so what do you expect?

That's 42 not 40. I know maths and peoples ages are an issue for you
                    he can be 58 it doesnt change the fact that he looked like crap against a 120lbs kick boxer. let that sink in my man. lol

Comment

i dont get why the floyd fans is so mad at this? did yall actually think floyd looked good in there??? why yall mad at the truth? shouldnt yall want the best for your guy?
                      Seems to me that you're the only person who is upset. That Pac loss really hurt your soul, huh?

Why the fvvck would anyone really care about how good Mayweather looked in an exhibition in which he got a KO in 1. It's not like he's coming out of retirement, dummy

Comment

Working...
                      X