Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd looks worst than pac did against horn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    how can i forget??? i exposed you for that very same post "months ago".. then here you are again with the same crap talking about "i dont remember".. run along now old man. there's nothing left here for you.
    You did? I don’t remember. Know why? Because you just aren’t that important in my life. I do remember your post from...yesterday. Was sad because it made me realize that you’re a broke mutherf****r.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Says the guy who remembered a pick from months ago that I don’t even recall.
      you stay coming into my thread acting clueless then tries to play this role like you are a stand up individual or something when i call you out on it.

Comment

you stay coming into my thread acting clueless then tries to play this role like you are a stand up individual or something when i call you out on it.
        Hit a nerve, eh?

Comment

You did? I don’t remember. Know why? Because you just aren’t that important in my life. I do remember your post from...yesterday. Was sad because it made me realize that you’re a broke mutherf****r.
          i aint important, but here you are out of blue with your 2 cents. you dont post much, but here you are in my thread when you just said i aint important. and the bolded, yeah let your true color show my man. that's how you really is. let it be known bruh.

Comment

but you are the one who came in and posted a half page reply. yet you dont care right?
            I don't care enough to have my sig be a pic of Floyd half naked. I don't care enough to start a thread on his two minute commercial and post a thousand comments on it.

I just get a kick out of kiddies like you throwing temper tantrums over a two minute commercial.

Comment

Hit a nerve, eh?
              says the stand up poster who called me a broke muthf****k. lmao!! dazed having a break down??? this is how it started for dunn also. play this role like yall some stand up poster but when shiiet hit the fan yall said some nasty ass shiiet my man lol!!!

Comment

i aint important, but here you are out of blue with your 2 cents. you dont post much, but here you are in my thread when you just said i aint important. and the bolded, yeah let your true color show my man. that's how you really is. let it be known bruh.
                You’re not important. Post stood out yesterday for the reasons I mentioned ����*♂️ You’ll be aight, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                  I don't care enough to have my sig be a pic of Floyd half naked. I don't care enough to start a thread on his two minute commercial and post a thousand comments on it.

I just get a kick out of kiddies like you throwing temper tantrums over a two minute commercial.
                  but you care enough to come speak up for floyd. run along now.

Comment

Hit a nerve, eh?
                    He is still crying over Floyd humiliating his idol a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                      He is still crying over Floyd humiliating his idol a few years ago.
                      Floyd is his second favorite fighter, clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X