Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rizin 14 - Mayweather vs Nasukawa exhibition live stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None of those knockdowns looked legit..? Jap just fell over and acted too dramatic?

Comment

• haha noone wants to hold that banner :d lol i am dead

Comment

• That KO looked suspect. Tenshin stumbled back then jumped into the ropes from the floor.

Comment

• I feel sorry for Japan...

Comment

• I had a good laugh about this and still think it was ridiculous as hell but I feel bit bad for Tenshin. Although now that I think about it, he made some real good money as well so I guess I shouldn't feel that bad. But completely obliterated and embarrassed in front of the home crowd like that must not feel too nice though

Comment

• Is this on YouTube yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                That KO looked suspect. Tenshin stumbled back then jumped into the ropes from the floor.
                Lol. The kid’s corner threw in the towel since the kid was getting tagged easily... nothing suspect about that

Comment

• I liked the part when his opponent got up then jumped down again.

That was a farce, but that's what he should of done to McGregor too.

Comment

• Hahaha! Japanese fella literally threw himself on the floor 3 times. Floyd didn't land anything. Clearly choreographed.

Comment

• Hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X