Rizin 14 - Mayweather vs Nasukawa exhibition live stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenshin ran to changing room like Broner after Maidana i am dead

Comment

• lol it was legit KO. That kid is too small to absorb a boxer's punch. That Tenshin is a mixed martial artist. Boxer's punches are stronger. Tenshin is a bantamweight for crying out loud. This is a mismatch from the very beginning. Reach, power, height all Floyd lol

Comment

• 1st Knockdown they exchanged left hooks. Obviously Floyd is a bigger man and his did more damage. The Japanese kid obviously isn’t used to taking punches from bigger men. Second knockdown he got caught with a right hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          None of those knockdowns looked legit..? Jap just fell over and acted too dramatic?
          I dont know if I would say that he took a dive but yeah, to be honest he did fell over pretty strangely all those times

But still, lol what a fight and a rip off for the crowd Seeing this? Waiting all those lengthy intermissions? Some people must be disappointed / pissed off

Comment

• he coulda been a contender, but he took the short end money

Comment

• Floyd is the real TBE, destroyed both MMA and Kickboxing #1's now.

Comment

• LOL I'm dead!!! That isssshhh was funnyyy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Lol. The kid’s corner threw in the towel since the kid was getting tagged easily... nothing suspect about that
                  wasnt suspect but the way he jumped in the ropes was funny lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    I feel sorry for Japan...
                    Yup, it shows. Tenshin cried. Japan hyped him so high and he fell in a deep hole lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                      I dont know if I would say that he took a dive but yeah, to be honest he did fell over pretty strangely all those times

But still, lol what a fight and a rip off for the crowd Seeing this? Waiting all those lengthy intermissions? Some people must be disappointed / pissed off
                      I laughed too, found it hilarious. But even more funny are people acting like he just blitzed the guy. Tenshin legit jumped onto the floor 3 times and fight was waved. Floyd barely threw anything, just plodded around grinning the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                      X