Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Brook would have destroyed the Charlo Sisters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about the result but they would be fun fights to watch for sure. Brook matches up well against most fighters if his orbitals don't crack.

Would really like to see Brook take on Horn and Lara at 154.

Comment

Brook is damaged goods now but before GGG version would beat both Charlo's pretty handily. They are average fighters. Very basic with a lot of flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Brook is damaged goods now but before GGG version would beat both Charlo's pretty handily. They are average fighters. Very basic with a lot of flaws.
        This is just ******ed. Both charlos would destroy Brook at every point in his career. They both won their fights in sat night, even though they didn’t look their best.

You are just like the people you complain about. When they judge A ggg or a kov off their worst performance you complain about them being racist or bias and here you are doing the same thing.

I noticed your scorecards were vastly different from the majority of people scoring at ringside. Now when black posters have scores that differ from ringside scoring you say it’s because of race bias. Is that why your charlo/korobov scorecard was like it was?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          This is just ******ed. Both charlos would destroy Brook at every point in his career. They both won their fights in sat night, even though they didn’t look their best.

You are just like the people you complain about. When they judge A ggg or a kov off their worst performance you complain about them being racist or bias and here you are doing the same thing.

I noticed your scorecards were vastly different from the majority of people scoring at ringside. Now when black posters have scores that differ from ringside scoring you say it’s because of race bias. Is that why your charlo/korobov scorecard was like it was?
          I wasn't ringside and haven't seen the ringside scores. Your reaching and trying to find something that's not there as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I wasn't ringside and haven't seen the ringside scores. Your reaching and trying to find something that's not there as usual.
            I asked you about your card relative to your assertion that scorecards that differ from ringside scores are rooted in race. Now you suddenly don’t know the ringside scores when asked why yours differs so drastically with respect to charlo/ korobov? Sure you don’t.

You’re no different then the people you complain about.

Comment

Prime Brook was too busy fighting euro bums to take on any challenges. Prime Brook barely got past Porter for his only good win in his career. Pre GGG, Brook still wouldn't have got past Spence. Brook is a guy who chose a big money fight instead of chasing to be a unified champ when the option was there. He only started complaining about weight when he was ordered to fight Spence, had no problem when he was fighting bums and now he's ok with 147 again to face Khan. A prime Brook never destroyed any good fighter.

Comment

for a year I said charLOW bros were s h it and overrated but I was tag teamed by black racist supremacists

Comment

He still probably could. If shot to **** korobov arguably beat jermall then so could brook.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    He still probably could. If shot to **** korobov arguably beat jermall then so could brook.
                    How was korobov shot? There is a difference between being shot and being inactive for a year. He definitely wasn’t prime and he didn’t arguably win.

Comment

stop it guys, please

Comment

Working...
                      X