No announcement yet.

Does Dillian Whyte deserve another shot and Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dillian Whyte deserve another shot and Joshua

He had a really good year with 2 of the best ko's this year 1 beaing his revenge on Chisorsa and beat a top 10 ranked Hvy in Parker.
    I say yes

Re

They showed highlights of the Whyte-Joshua fight before Chisora, and that's first time I had seen it.

Looking at it, that was a brutal uppercut knockout....Whyte was totally slumped.

Whyte deserves the benefit of doubt though, with his recent performances. Two vicious knockout wins, both out cold, one needed an oxygen mask. Parker was also a notable win.

I'd say he's earned another shot, if just to get Joshua ready for Wilder.

Comment

Whyte has never had a title shot at AJ.

With Fury and Wilder tied up, Dillian is the highest ranked challenger available and is in the best form of his career. To me, it's a no brainer .. he definitely deserves a shot at AJ's titles.

Comment

There is no another shot because the first fight neither were world champions .

Comment

Do we really need to watch this rematch again in order to determine who the superior fighter is?

Comment

If he cannot make a fight with Wilder or Fury next then Whyte is the next best opponent for him and he more than deserves his shot. Top 5 ranked and deservedly so. It would sell over a million PPV in the UK and sell out Wembley so the money would be there.

Comment

I guess but I dont care for it. Would rather not see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Do we really need to watch this rematch again in order to determine who the superior fighter is?
                It's boring because we all know Joshua is going to win.

Not like Canelo GGG2, or Wilder Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  It's boring because we all know Joshua is going to win.

Not like Canelo GGG2, or Wilder Fury.
                  Exactly! You are a very smart boxing fan

Comment

I say yes too, especially since both Fury and Wilder say they are number 1 and number two and they will fight each other again for the real title and leave AJ on the outside looking in. Either Fury or Wilder would be ahead of Whyte if they wanted to fight AJ and accept his terms but clearly they don't and Whyte does.

Comment

Working...
                    X