No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Believe Canelo Wants Jacobs, I Know DAZN Wants It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Nice novel. You still didn't wrote **** tho. You're a biased mexican who can't accept when anyone states facts on your God.
    What facts have you wrote about Canelo??
    That he's a future Hall of Famer??
    That he has the Best resume in all of boxing behind Pacquiao??
    That he's proved you wrong Everytime you've went against him??
    Biitch when you man up and let your nutts hang and you stop hating on Canelo and you give him his props for everything he's accomplished in boxing and you admit you are wrong then you'll always gonna be a hating ass biitch in my eyes and in the eyes of real boxing fans!
    You're name says it all! Jabjab boom...
    That's how guys treat you huh?
    They go up in your bootyhole and jabjab your tight little ass and then BOOM- they nutt all over your back like the hoe you are huh???
    You Punk ass biitch!
    You nothing but a hoe!
    Now don't bother replying you piece of shet until your ready to admit you a hating ass biitch and you wanna have a decent conversation with me...
    Till then stay off my nutts Punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Man reason why I quit writing back and forth with that bi@tch is because he's a fake alt! Notice how hard she trolls for such a NEW account??? Always WRONG yet never willing to back it up. He NEVER travels and is at ZERO fights... its that bi@tch f@ggot from back in the day who has been banned a sht ton of times. New account dont troll that hard and she has a hard on for me and wants me to show uo at some sht gym she wont even be at. NEVER has that f@ggot told me the name of gym or her name...

Always get on a train and meet me behind this corner?? Pos DIdnt go to Canelos fight. Fuker things Im stupid rollin some neighborhood where MecxiCANS dont belong. Again that POS wouldn't even go to the fight??

Vegas the MECCA of boxing yet that poor pos never bets BOXING or show up at boxing fights??? You do the math on that sht!
      Damn homie it's that punk Jason Shaw huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Best resume besides Pac? Decent but far from the best. Two questionable's against GGG and in the previous ten, lost to Floyd and a split against Lara. The other 8 guys, other than an old Cotto, mostly B or C fighters. Canelo has earned respect but with the P.E.D's and bad decisions, he is not the " star" that some have claimed.
        Aye you can believe that if you want but you tell me....
        Besides Pacquiao who has a better resume??
        And if he isn't a star then why is he the highest paid athlete in ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IN THE UNITED STATES???
        That sounds like a star to me don't you agree??

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Aye you can believe that if you want but you tell me....
          Besides Pacquiao who has a better resume??
          And if he isn't a star then why is he the highest paid athlete in ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IN THE UNITED STATES???
          That sounds like a star to me don't you agree??
          If the two GGG fights were scored as losses would the resume be great? Look at his record. The older Cotto who lost to Sadam Ali? Trout? (good Fighter) A split decision to Lara? (good fighter) Liam Smith? Amir " No chin" Khan? Chavez Jr? Or maybe Angulo or Kirkland? Where's the beef? Let's see what happens with Jacobs, Andrade or some of the top 168 pounders. I'm not a Canelo hater but not as impressed as some.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I am sorry Eddie but you don't speak for DAZN.
            Or Canelo, or Jacobs. Only for AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Or Canelo, or Jacobs. Only for AJ
              You are spot on!

Comment

If the two GGG fights were scored as losses would the resume be great? Look at his record. The older Cotto who lost to Sadam Ali? Trout? (good Fighter) A split decision to Lara? (good fighter) Liam Smith? Amir " No chin" Khan? Chavez Jr? Or maybe Angulo or Kirkland? Where's the beef? Let's see what happens with Jacobs, Andrade or some of the top 168 pounders. I'm not a Canelo hater but not as impressed as some.
                If you wanna play that game then I can dissect EVERY boxing resume that exists!
                The fact remains he has the second best resume in all of Boxing and that's all there is to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  What facts have you wrote about Canelo??
                  That he's a future Hall of Famer??
                  That he has the Best resume in all of boxing behind Pacquiao??
                  That he's proved you wrong Everytime you've went against him??
                  Biitch when you man up and let your nutts hang and you stop hating on Canelo and you give him his props for everything he's accomplished in boxing and you admit you are wrong then you'll always gonna be a hating ass biitch in my eyes and in the eyes of real boxing fans!
                  You're name says it all! Jabjab boom...
                  That's how guys treat you huh?
                  They go up in your bootyhole and jabjab your tight little ass and then BOOM- they nutt all over your back like the hoe you are huh???
                  You Punk ass biitch!
                  You nothing but a hoe!
                  Now don't bother replying you piece of shet until your ready to admit you a hating ass biitch and you wanna have a decent conversation with me...
                  Till then stay off my nutts Punk!
                  when you say don't bother replying, that's just you being a quitting Mexican like the others. What facts about canelo? You mean the fact that the 3 hof wins you brag about were vs 3 guys who were 36-41 yrs old. Or the fact that Canelo dropped his belt to avoid ggg while ggg was in his prime. Or the fact that Canelo faced 3 low level opponents during that time frame. Or the fact that he tested posisitce for peds. Or the fact that he receives more controversial scorecards than anyone in boxing. Lastly, the fact that his dumbass fans, like you, make excuses for all of those things. Game, set, match. Hold your loss you d1ck guzzling ex convict.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    when you say don't bother replying, that's just you being a quitting Mexican like the others. What facts about canelo? You mean the fact that the 3 hof wins you brag about were vs 3 guys who were 36-41 yrs old. Or the fact that Canelo dropped his belt to avoid ggg while ggg was in his prime. Or the fact that Canelo faced 3 low level opponents during that time frame. Or the fact that he tested posisitce for peds. Or the fact that he receives more controversial scorecards than anyone in boxing. Lastly, the fact that his dumbass fans, like you, make excuses for all of those things. Game, set, match. Hold your loss you d1ck guzzling ex convict.
                    Me quitting???
                    Punk you the one living off welfare and selling your kids food stamps just like all the others of your kind,.....
                    That's what your people are known for,...
                    My people and I work for ours!
                    Our reputation is being hard workers and making the best out of every situation we in!
                    What's your reputation???
                    Being crackheads and raping each other's kids...
                    That's all you are known for so you better check yourself before you try to put my people down you worthless piece of garbage!
                    And yes I'm an ex con but I'm willing to bet money that I'm doing way better than you financially! I'm stable in life and I'm independent!
                    Are You??? Of course not!
                    Last edited by BigStomps; 12-27-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Cotto lost to Canelo in fact he ran out of the ring crying like GGG did.

Comment

Working...
                      X