No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Believe Canelo Wants Jacobs, I Know DAZN Wants It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    nope, all fake news. I gave you 3 gym options so you wouldn't have a way out. Said I'd meet you at any of them. You said you had tickets and were coming. Then once I called you out on it, you tried to change up and say that you never said you were coming. I then pulled up the post and proved you wrong.l and you disappeared. Don't try and save your manhood now and just live with the fact that you're puss. Just like it's a fact that you lost your wife because you're a degenerate gambler. You know you can't fk with me which is why you've avoided posting on anything I've written for 2 months, but kept addressing my posts on other people's comments. I let you slide for a bit but today, I decided to remind you of the pu$$y that you are. Hold that L.
    And your a POS f@ggot who hits one guys at the gym. Who doesnt even believe in their own predictions...

You had Canelo getting KO'd by GGG x2 and now Jacobs.

$500 that Canelo beats Jacobs. Oh that's right you wont bet because your a fkn POS loser with NO $$$$. Lame ***! Always WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Fair enough. But you can't cry robbery when Canelo goes to the body like there is no tomorrow because Jacobs decides to get on his bike, because that's what he's going to do.

Jab vs Body shots will be how this plays out.

Who deserves the win then? The jab that fails to do any damage, or a thunderous body shot?
      5 body shots in a whole fight won't get the w unless the cards have already been filled. Also Jacobs can mix it up especially against someone with sticky feet like Canelo. The guy will just be target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        That's because I'm here to troll, and you're my biggest pea brained victim that always takes the bait

Lmao
        in other words, ****** loser with no job in his mother's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
          Yo BigStomps leave the kid alone no reason to mess with him anymore. He’s shown himself to be a niña Fresa you know the fools that will act tough when his homies are around but if you run up on him by himself he’ll run away there ain’t no pride in these cats.
          Thats why I have to come to him she says!!! Meet HER with all her getto homies around. Vegas is neutral as ***. Easy get in and out... But NO i have to go to her gyms to get jumped I know how his type rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            And your a POS f@ggot who hits one guys at the gym. Who doesnt even believe in their own predictions...

You had Canelo getting KO'd by GGG x2 and now Jacobs.

$500 that Canelo beats Jacobs. Oh that's right you wont bet because your a fkn POS loser with NO $$$$. Lame ***! Always WRONG
            Deflect from being proven a pu$$y all you want but it's been confirmed. You punked out! Why would I bother betting with someone who has already been proven to be unreliable like you have? Your word means nothing.

Comment

aww, you're so emotional. So much for being an Aztec warrior with your crying ass. Lmaoooo. Damn, you've only been on this site for a couple of months and already have 1000 posts yet 0 rep? Full ******. 😂😂😂
              Your account his BRAND new also. Yet you know sht I posted years ago??? So which alt are you??? Fkn LOSER you got banned and had to start a NEW account.

Comment

Deflect from being proven a pu$$y all you want but it's been confirmed. You punked out! Why would I bother betting with someone who has already been proven to be unreliable like you have? Your word means nothing.
                My words are backed up with $$$ yours with JACK SHT talking out your ass...fkn alt TROLL

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Thats why I have to come to him she says!!! Meet HER with all her getto homies around. Vegas is neutral as ***. Easy get in and out... But NO i have to go to her gyms to get jumped I know how his type rolls.
                  wowww, now you're making excuses and copping pleas to people that you don't even know to justify why you pussed out? You're even more pathetic than I originally thought. 1. You said you had tickets and were coming to NYC. So I said, we can go to a gym and settle this. Now you're on here fronting and saying why do you have to come to me? Because you said you were Coming! That's why. 2. If I were going to jump you, I would've said let's meet in the street. But instead, I was doing the legit thing and saying we can meet in a boxing gym where nobody can get aressted for assault or anything like that. Now you're saying I was going to jump you in a gym? 😂 😂 😂 You're a clown.

Comment

your reading comprehension skills are limited so let me simplify it for you. Do you pick Canelo to ko jacobs if they fought? Yes or no?
                    We ALL know you predict Jacobs to KO Canelo. Because you dont know sht about boxing you racist POS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      My words are backed up with $$$ yours with JACK SHT talking out your ass...fkn alt TROLL
                      now you got money but just a couple of months ago you said you were too broke to come to NYC after already saying you had tickets right? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X