Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No one cares what you shut down. Larry was already given the award. You’re a pathetic loser that couldn’t even cheat right. Great way for the year to end- you being reduced to nothing.

Kudos to all the posters that stood up to this pathetic attempt at cheating and gerrymandering and voting for the one guy the thread starter didn’t want to win. Hahaha
    Spare a thought for the other nominees, man. All solid posters (even if I do say so) who have put work in this year. Ain't even pointing fingers, but nobody asked for it and nobody wanted this to turn out the way it did. Larry's a deserving winner but you can't give special credit for folk voting Larry like there's something wrong with voting for one of the others if that's who you thought was deserving. It might not be your intent, but you manage to make it sound almost like those who didn't vote for Larry are somehow complicit.

I'd like to offer congratulations to ALL the nominees (cept me, of course) for all the work they've put in and the insight, entertainment, news and laughs they've provided throughout the year.

Kudos, gentlemen and happy New Year.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-31-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Although a number of posters were nominated, six posters were a clear distance ahead of the rest after tallying the votes.

So boxingscenes very own super six is as follows in no particular order....

larryxxx
      koba grozny
      motorcity cobra
      bigjavi973
      effpandas
      tony trick pony

im shutting the poll around new years day so get your votes in, one poster will start 2019 in the best possible way, by being crowned nsb poster of the year for 2018!

POSTERS WITH LESS THAN <750 POSTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
      Think your poll services may be needed again as BostonGuy taking a break... poll may be needed to select a temp moderator

Comment

• bigjavi973 LoadedWraps poll is over can shut this down now thanks

Comment

• As the dawn of 2019 begins, we see the rise of 'wraps the moderator, but the fall of the former defending POTY.

A new fire has been lit under me! 2019 is mine!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            As the dawn of 2019 begins, we see the rise of 'wraps the moderator, but the fall of the former defending POTY.

Who won it last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Who won it last year?
              BroBob had it last year but as far as I remember there wasn't even a poll... can't recall whether it's was by acclamation or whether one of the mods just announced it, but he's definitely a worthy dude.

Comment

As the dawn of 2019 begins, we see the rise of 'wraps the moderator, but the fall of the former defending POTY.

You modding now, man? ha ha - gonna be pestering your ass all year...

Now then... who do I ask about getting some merchandise or sh1t for the Pick 'Em winner? That be PoppaPump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  BroBob had it last year but as far as I remember there wasn't even a poll... can't recall whether it's was by acclamation or whether one of the mods just announced it, but he's definitely a worthy dude.
                  I was the 17 champ lol, he might have been 16. There was definitely a poll, I have it bookmarked i think.

Lost steam going into 18 though, good list of names this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    You modding now, man? ha ha - gonna be pestering your ass all year...

Now then... who do I ask about getting some merchandise or sh1t for the Pick 'Em winner? That be PoppaPump?
                    All good questions, I'll have answers to eventually.

Javi and I haven't been officially crowned, knighted yet boyos. NSB is in good hands doe. #1 p4p boxing site in the world will only reach new heights.

Comment

All good questions, I'll have answers to eventually.

Javi and I haven't been officially crowned, knighted yet boyos. NSB is in good hands doe. #1 p4p boxing site in the world will only reach new heights.
                      Can the first thing you do as Mod be to delete or ban all the Alts, the poll voters in this thread is a good start

Comment

Working...
                      X