Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Dude you come off as having an axe to grind with Larry. If he wins he wins. It can’t be that big a deal dude. Threatening to use ignore! Really.

Look at this spastic grown man. Are you fucking disabled or something? I know you came out the ass of a crack head who was gangbanged by a gang of bulldogs but Jesus fucking Christ have some self respect.

You’re ass licking and dick sucking off larry is nothing short of pathetic. Get a lift mate, log off your fucking laptop and get a job

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Look at this spastic grown man. Are you fucking disabled or something? I know you came out the ass of a crack head who was gangbanged by a gang of bulldogs but Jesus fucking Christ have some self respect.

You’re ass licking and dick sucking off larry is nothing short of pathetic. Get a lift mate, log off your fucking laptop and get a job
      This is why you are Thunderdome POTY 19

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Would dramashow be saying this if Freedom or Sterling Archer was in the lead?

Zero chance

The funny thing is he feels some sense of control just because he is the OP of the thread, as if we have to recognize his opinion about whose votes should count just because he says it.
        Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        im sick to death of people whining now. if youve got a problem with the poll save your breath cause youre getting placed on ignore if you keep voicing it, fed up of the negativity in this thread now.

i counted all the nominations and did this thread as a bit of fun for the nsb community whilst making sure that genuine posters got to vote for and recognise their favourite posters. Its not some power trip i just thought it would be a bit of fun.

i could have easily excluded posters from the final at that point but i have been objective and put up 3 posters who have had me on ignore at various times and another 1 who isnt my biggest fan

Im not allowing the votes to be overriden by alts END OF. if youve got a problem with that its your ****ing problem. ive said them accounts may not be larrys but either way they arent getting counted. Genuine votes count only and me counting some alt accounts makes the whole process pointless and wastes everyones time who voted and wanted to credit the posters on here. why is that so hard for people to understand.
        BrometheusBob, this why you're correct. He now wants to place people on ignore. This is all about his prsonal bias and wanting to be in control.

A mod should tally up and announce who's the winner. Not someone who clearly has an issue and agenda towards certain posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
          BrometheusBob, this why you're correct. He now wants to place people on ignore. This is all about his prsonal bias and wanting to be in control.

A mod should tally up and announce who's the winner. Not someone who clearly has an issue and agenda towards certain posters.
          The mods stickied this and have commented and i havent heard one complaint from them cause ive not done anything wrong. any one with any sense of logic would discount them alts. The vast majority of posters complaining are ones ive had problems with in the past, including you. Im threatening ignore cause u are ruining it for everyone else, are like a bunch of spoilt children crying cause i wont listen to your garbage.

Comment

• Holy **** Larry is way up in the poll with only 4 days left to vote

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              The mods stickied this and have commented and i havent heard one complaint from them cause ive not done anything wrong. any one with any sense of logic would discount them alts. The vast majority of posters complaining are ones ive had problems with in the past, including you. Im threatening ignore cause u are ruining it for everyone else, are like a bunch of spoilt children crying cause i wont listen to your garbage.
              Nor have I the mods said I did nothing wrong yet you cant accept that i am winning..who ever wins the poll wins period..A mod has spoken and cleared me..WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG???

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Holy **** Larry is way up in the poll with only 4 days left to vote
                TBear has cleared me of any wrong doing so I hope everyone sees OP is still trying to block my votes when I have done nothing wrong at all..for all we know they could have made the alts to slander me

Comment

• Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                  "Our NSB POTY - the guy who just threatened to hunt everyone in the thread down and kill you one by one."

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    TBear has cleared me of any wrong doing so I hope everyone sees OP is still trying to block my votes when I have done nothing wrong at all..for all we know they could have made the alts to slander me
                    There are some duds alt votes, if those are removed, you are still in front.... but it’s tight!

Had enough of this “they” and “gang” BS tbh
                    Last edited by abracada; 12-27-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Nor have I the mods said I did nothing wrong yet you cant accept that i am winning..who ever wins the poll wins period..A mod has spoken and cleared me..WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG???
                      How many times have i got to say this. I accept someone may have stitched u up but im still not accepting them alt accounts. Other posters will lose votes too from people with less than 750 votes.You might be winning anyway by sounds of it. I honestly dont know what u guys are complaining about.

Comment

Working...
                      X