Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial: +1 605-562-0444Show ID: 9916475 call in dramashow!!!!!

Comment

• https://www.talkshoe.com/conf/show/2nd-try

Comment

• You guys take this stuff way too seriously. No matter who wins this poll, Eff Pandas wont stop being hilarious, BigJavi wont stop posting RBRs and finishing each argument with , Motorcity wont stop posting latest news and trying to discredit Hearn in every post, and Larry wont stop throwing temper tantrums every week.

Happy New Year you scumbags.

Comment

• Wait so is Larry guilty of using alts to vote or not?

I don’t have the time to read 40 pages of posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Wait so is Larry guilty of using alts to vote or not?

I don’t have the time to read 40 pages of posts.
            TBear in this very thread shut OP and his groupies down and cleared my name..the answer is NO!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              You guys take this stuff way too seriously. No matter who wins this poll, Eff Pandas wont stop being hilarious, BigJavi wont stop posting RBRs and finishing each argument with , Motorcity wont stop posting latest news and trying to discredit Hearn in every post, and Larry wont stop throwing temper tantrums every week.

Happy New Year you scumbags.
              And I'll just keep on keepin' on with the Pick 'Em and writing long ass essays... I don't actually think any of the nominees really give a damn who wins - not even Larry to start off with, though 'course now there's a point to prove.

Best wishes for the coming Year, man, may it bring health and happiness to you and yours.

Comment

• Larry taking this,congratz and well deserved champ and p.o.t.y. 2018 !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  the honorary poll moderator.
                  Your poll highlighted a massive issue of poll fixing, Alts, and bribery to win.

This is widespread on this forum and you are needed to vet and ensure integrity of polls website wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    actually he would lose 7 according to you making him not even in 2nd place...your biased is hilarious..
                    I will count them properly when it shuts

Comment

• larryxxx.. - 35
                      "red (92), -Scott.Weiland-, adotd (159), asgarth, b00g13man, billeau2, boxingnumber247 (186), bwilson (180), chav, chingching (1), Cyberspace, Daud (160), deanrw, Deontay Wilder, Doctor_Tenma, Dunn Finesse (33), earl-hickey, GAME OVER, IronDanHamza, JAB5239, Jedi Vader, JWHardin, KillaMane26, lazy, lets rumble, not larry's alt (0), pretty boy_ (94), ralex (149), repsa, Second Coming (75), ShoulderRoll, Son Of God (38), sugarmosley_, vansman954 (97), WarHagler (676)

koba-grozny (17)
                      A.K, bigjavi973, BigZ44, BLASTER1, BodiesInFlight, BoxingFan85, BrometheusBob., Chollo Vista, GGG Gloveking, jmrf4435, Mammoth, NC Uppercut, Pigeons, SceneBoxer, siablo14, The plunger man, Tony Trick-Pony

motorcity cobra (12)
                      Bobby Shaw, bowl, buddyguns, BufordTannen, just the facts, Kezzer, koolkc107, niceyboo3, tenPt, The Big Dunn, TheCell8, True-Boxing-Fan

bigjavi973 (14)
                      -NAV-, abracada, Beercules, BostonGuy, CubanGuyNYC, G G G, jas, larryxxx.., Marcov, OnePunch, RINGG, SkillspayBills, Snoop Frog, TBear

eff pandas (23)
                      betmen, BillyBoxing, chaosisme (517), Clegg, Cybervato74 (94), DaFan, Dean_Razorback, Disturbed (640), EL_GRINGO, Fabes88, FastHandz (0), g27region, HeadBodyBodyBody, j0zef, Lion81, makaveli1875 (73), Pretty Boy32, Sun_Tzu, Szef, Trashman_ (50), travestyny, Veemzy (0), Willy Wanker

Tony Trick-Pony (18)
                      chrisJS, Chrismart, Diegosome1 (518), DramaShow, DuckAdonis, Holler, Koba-Grozny, lparm, Outworn, REDEEMER (657), Rip Chudd, RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Santa_, SilverMiles, SuperHanz, Thraxox, Vlad_, W1LL

Comment

Working...
                      X