Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Would dramashow be saying this if Freedom or Sterling Archer was in the lead?

Zero chance

The funny thing is he feels some sense of control just because he is the OP of the thread, as if we have to recognize his opinion about whose votes should count just because he says it.
    yes i would. im not accepting alts with 1 post, 30 posts, 90 posts, end of. ive handled it reasonably. larry can still win anyway and im happy if he does cause it saves me having to listen to people crying about me being unfair.

I actually let the first few alts go if people want to trawl through the comments, cause i knew people would start whinging if i got involved but it is farcical if i accept all them accounts, just click on some of them man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Zero chance

The funny thing is he feels some sense of control just because he is the OP of the thread, as if we have to recognize his opinion about whose votes should count just because he says it.
      I agree with this. Green K.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaFan View Post
        I agree with this. Green K.
        why have u got such a problem with me making sure that its genuine accounts that are voting for the POTY? you want me to keep the accounts with 1 posts do you? thats what you consider fair?

Comment

• im sick to death of people whining now. if youve got a problem with the poll save your breath cause youre getting placed on ignore if you keep voicing it, fed up of the negativity in this thread now.

i counted all the nominations and did this thread as a bit of fun for the nsb community whilst making sure that genuine posters got to vote for and recognise their favourite posters. Its not some power trip i just thought it would be a bit of fun.

i could have easily excluded posters from the final at that point but i have been objective and put up 3 posters who have had me on ignore at various times and another 1 who isnt my biggest fan

Im not allowing the votes to be overriden by alts END OF. if youve got a problem with that its your ****ing problem. ive said them accounts may not be larrys but either way they arent getting counted. Genuine votes count only and me counting some alt accounts makes the whole process pointless and wastes everyones time who voted and wanted to credit the posters on here. why is that so hard for people to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            im sick to death of people whining now. if youve got a problem with the poll save your breath cause youre getting placed on ignore if you keep voicing it, fed up of the negativity in this thread now.

i counted all the nominations and did this thread as a bit of fun for the nsb community whilst making sure that genuine posters got to vote for and recognise their favourite posters. Its not some power trip i just thought it would be a bit of fun.

i could have easily excluded posters from the final at that point but i have been objective and put up 3 posters who have had me on ignore at various times and another 1 who isnt my biggest fan

Im not allowing the votes to be overriden by alts END OF. if youve got a problem with that its your ****ing problem. ive said them accounts may not be larrys but either way they arent getting counted. Genuine votes count only and me counting some alt accounts makes the whole process pointless and wastes everyones time who voted and wanted to credit the posters on here. why is that so hard for people to understand.
            Agreed... keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Agreed... keep up the good work
              Thanks mate

Comment

Ive made my official statements the matter has been resolved. People dont need to worry themselves any more
                Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Zero chance

Yeah this seems to be the case. Man I hate it when people who can’t leave their personal agendas and feelings at home make threads like this.

Seems so petty and personal. If Larry wins he wins. Unbelievable how the site has gotten so crappy that there is ridiculous controversy in a poty thread.

Next year one of the mods should make the thread or someone who will not bring their personal feelings about another poster into it.

Comment

im sick to death of people whining now. if youve got a problem with the poll save your breath cause youre getting placed on ignore if you keep voicing it, fed up of the negativity in this thread now.

Dude you come off as having an axe to grind with Larry. If he wins he wins. It can’t be that big a deal dude. Threatening to use ignore! Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Dude you come off as having an axe to grind with Larry. If he wins he wins. It can’t be that big a deal dude. Threatening to use ignore! Really.
                    It’s a big deal as the winner is being scammed, ain’t right, even for fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Yeah this seems to be the case. Man I hate it when people who can’t leave their personal agendas and feelings at home make threads like this.

Seems so petty and personal. If Larry wins he wins. Unbelievable how the site has gotten so crappy that there is ridiculous controversy in a poty thread.

Next year one of the mods should make the thread or someone who will not bring their personal feelings about another poster into it.
                      Mate, shut your fucking mouth. You are talking absolute horseshit as usual.

What is your obsession with this Larry cunt? You are a grown man, get your head out of his arse - it’s embarassing. At least get a pair of knee pads so you don’t hurt yourself whilst on your knees sucking his dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X