Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    I remember that
    hell i voted for you

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      So im meant to accept votes from people with 1 post? One with 30 posts? Another one whos only visitor message is larry offering them points for votes in 2014? An obvious alt with 130 posts over a few years that sent me abusive private messages? It would be more unfair on the other posters if i counted them. People would be upset either way and ive made my decision, them votes arent being counted. Thr only reason i didnt put that in rules initially is that i didnt think it would be necessary, i should have known better.
      A poster called Not larry’s Alt with 0 posts just voted for him.

This is a sham.

This isn’t even funny.

This is a DQ, he is laughing at you.

Comment

• So if other posters create alts and troll this poll its my fault??? my hands are clean!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          hell i voted for you
          noted!

even if you take off a few you're still technically in the lead....

i do miss Brushmyhair aka build that wall on this years voting tho

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            What you do is put it to the thread. And maybe message the posters. Ask people who they want to accept, not accept. Thats called transparency and it shows that things were handled above board. Make sense?
            people want it moderated and thats what im doing. the people have spoken and i agree with them. if larry gets enough genuine voters he will win, thats the way it should be. i was very reluctant to interfere cause i knew people would think im being bias or unfair. the poster in 2nd, effpandas doesnt like me either and has me on ignore lol, im not trying to do him a favour and rig it so he wins, im doing what is right and fair. im sorry if you dont like it but its final, decision has been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Not larry’s Alt with 0 posts just voted for him.

You are either in love with Larry or part of rigging the poll.
              For asking for transparency? How does that figure? Its sad that you would jump to that conclusion and not think about what is being asked for but its not a suprise.
              Last edited by billeau2; 12-26-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

people want it moderated and thats what im doing. the people have spoken and i agree with them. if larry gets enough genuine voters he will win, thats the way it should be. i was very reluctant to interfere cause i knew people would think im being bias or unfair. the poster in 2nd, effpandas doesnt like me either and has me on ignore lol, im not trying to do him a favour and rig it so he wins, im doing what is right and fair. im sorry if you dont like it but its final, decision has been made.
                Its not a question of who I like. And I never implied I think the votes ought to be accepted. Moderating means giving the information in a manner where people can digest and respond to it. Its very easy to point put where the problems are with the votes and see if they are legitimate. People should be aware of it.

I can't really explain this it is kind of common sense. of course almost immediately, as anticipated I was accused of doing somethng to favor Larry... that shows the level of insight... and thats a shame.

Comment

• Larrygate. billeau2 comes across as some old fart who gets off on talking down to the younger generations on a boxing forum. I find his posting style to be eerily similar to that of Zaroku's.

Comment

Had a quick look, 12 voters sub 200 posts.......

EffPandas is winning with some ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      noted!

even if you take off a few you're still technically in the lead....

i do miss Brushmyhair aka build that wall on this years voting tho
                      Had a quick look, 12 voters sub 200 posts.......

Comment

Working...
                      X